• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    Just goes to show, bad people that legally can't own guns will still get them illegally. You can not legislate crazy's! We will just have to see how Bloomberg twists this one!

Dave-O

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    New Albany
    Did I just read what I thought I did, "you can't legislate crazy". No way !!!

I propose a test to prove you wrong, scientifically based with 2 test tube sample groups.

We should completely remove all guns from the two farthest states east and west, NY and CA. Their legislators don't like guns anyway so they will cooperate and volunteer. We will legislate that all law abiding citizens turn their guns in immediately, and we mean all guns, bodyguards and politicians included, we won't risk any guns falling into the wrong hands. They won't need those guns anymore in the new utopia GFZones. We shall send a very strong message to the criminals and mentally insane that these states are GFZones and firearms are not a option they can use there anymore. The only question is how long should we let this test run ? Any ideas ?

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    Did I just read what I thought I did, "you can't legislate crazy". No way !!!

I propose a test to prove you wrong, scientifically based with 2 test tube sample groups.

We should completely remove all guns from the two farthest states east and west, NY and CA. Their legislators don't like guns anyway so they will cooperate and volunteer. We will legislate that all law abiding citizens turn their guns in immediately, and we mean all guns, bodyguards and politicians included, we won't risk any guns falling into the wrong hands. They won't need those guns anymore in the new utopia GFZones. We shall send a very strong message to the criminals and mentally insane that these states are GFZones and firearms are not a option they can use there anymore. The only question is how long should we let this test run ? Any ideas ?

1st If you are going to quote someone.....please make sure to quote them correctly! The propper quote should have been "You can not legislate crazy's!"

2nd your scientific experiment perplexes me. Those (NY & CA) sound like good places for the Crazy's!

Last edited:

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Just goes to show, bad people that legally can't own guns will still get them illegally. You can not legislate crazy's! We will just have to see how Bloomberg twists this one!

This happened in Webster, near Rochester, hundreds of miles from the Duke of New York's fiefdom. He'll have very little to say about it.

well seeing how this happened in NY, i imagine the liberals let him out, if he served full term http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/20121224/NEWS01/312240031/Details-about-shooter-emerge we wouldn't have this situation.

He did do the full sentence. He was convicted of manslaughter not murder. This guy never should have been let out of prison, ever. But they needed the bed space for the real evil guy, the one with drugs.

Dave-O

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    New Albany
    Another sick tragedy but this time the news media had a picture of a crazy person to plaster on the tv and is leading off with the line he could not legally own guns. He also left a note about how his favorite thing was killing people. For some reason it seems like if all these things are there like Arizona and colorado the anti gun sentiment is not as bad but the conn. guy did not give them all that to blame. Looked normal, no note, no criminal history. So it had to be the guns fault, they made him do it............Just my 2 cents.

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    17 years for beating his grandmother to death with a hammer? Only in NY and Kalifornia can that happen.,. he should have been fried a long time ago..

Top Bottom