• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Up for sale: 1999 Ford F-150 XLT Supercab, 2WD. 4.6L V-8, 4spd Automatic Transmission, cold A/C, Cruise, AM/FM/Cassette with 6 disc CD changer, Side Steps, Auto On/Off headlights, Power windows, Factory Trailer Tow Package, Limited Slip Rear Differential. Rhino liner spray on Bedliner. 165,500 miles. First $3250 gets it. Please call or text (260)494-7820.

Pros:
    This truck runs and drives very well. The alignment is good, the tires are great (and all match). Full size spare has never been used. Brakes have roughly 50% life remaining. Maintained very well. This truck has primarily been my daily driver. The only hauling I have done is dirt and mulch for around the house. I have only towed my jet ski with this truck. I am the second owner, and have owned it for 6 years.

Full disclosure: The body of this truck has a few dents on the driver's side (see pic #4 below). There is also a little bit of rust forming on the bottom of the driver's door, as well as on the driver and passenger side door jambs. While the radio,cassette player,and 6 disc CD changer all work well, the radio display does not light up. The power locks are inoperative, as well as the passenger window switch (the window can still be operated by the driver side controls). Also, since I bought the truck 6 years ago, there will occasionally be a smell of coolant after driving the truck on a warm day, but have never experienced any drop in coolant level or seen any leaks on the driveway. Finally, the ABS light is on, and I have no idea why.

I am selling this truck because my wife and I purchased a new vehicle.

fc5ekg.jpg

jkefps.jpg

29oogom.jpg

347cm7q.jpg

Last edited:

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    BTT

BTT

Any interesting trades? I'll consider anything. The worst I'll say is 'No'. Thanks for your consideration!

Denny

Top Bottom