• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trillobite

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    Muncie
    1985 Jeep CJ7, 4 cylinder, 4-speed transmission, manual choke. Clutches don't agree with my left leg anymore.
    $3500 or good offer. May swap for old skid-steer/Bobcat, Subaru, or firearms. I'm looking to buy a pair of handguns, a .22 rifle for my daughter, and a under-folder AK47 this year anyway. I would love if someone offered me a CJ or Wrangler with a automatic, hey I can dream, right?:D
    Email is trillobite @ gmail.com, and comical emails may be reposted elsewhere, so remove the spaces.

My Jeep does not like highway speeds (60+ speeds), it has the 4.10 gears and a 4 cylinder, so I won't be road-tripping it to show people.

33x12.5r15 tires, three are matched, all 4 are in good shape, spare is pretty but has bad cords and cracks in treads.
    Within the last few years, new head gasket, front lockouts, front brake pads, battery and cables. Before that time, new clutch, new transmission input bearing (T4), fresh fluids in everything including brake line flush, fresh master cylinder and big booster from a S10, clutch master and slave cylinders, electric radiator fan, tail lights (that still act up on rear passenger side occasionally), driver's seat (more comfortable), tachometer, 5 pretty rims, a safari top, front universal joints (driveshaft and axle), lots of body panel patches with sloppy tack welds.

It's a tank, could use a Weber carb replacement (misses and dies until kinda warm), has the heater fan replaced and heater is great. Windshield has crack down the middle, and passenger side door mirror is gone.

Doors aren't pretty, but are functional. I replaced/lubed the window crank assemblies, vent windows, door latches, and re-keyed the doors to match the ignition key. Rear seat can face forward or backwards. Rear of the body has lots of metal replaced and tack-welded on, the DPO was a wizard with hiding stuff with bondo and paint, and I suck at body work.
    IMG_0204.JPG

IMG_0216.JPG

IMG_0215.JPG

IMG_0214.JPG

IMG_0212.JPG

IMG_0210.JPG

IMG_0209.JPG

IMG_0207.JPG

IMG_0206.JPG

IMG_0205.JPG

Top Bottom