• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FatOBX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2009
    Carmel
    Went over there at 3:30 this afternoon and was turned away. The fire marshal had pretty much shut down any more people going in and they told me it was a 3-4 hour wait...craziness.

We arrived at the entrance at 3pm and it took us 15 minutes of walking to find the end of the line - 2,000 feet later. We decided the wait wasn't worth the "bend over a barrel" pricing we were seeing outside

-T

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    So why are people asking for prices when everyone knows they are at least double.. Unless people are dumb enough to pay those prices and that's why they are asking.
    To quantify whether or not it's even worth it to try and go the next day or two....

based on these prices, I'll sit at home and wait

After Obummer's speech and seeing the amount of opposition across the webs I'm not too confident anything of any significance will get done. So I'll wait for pricing to return to normal while I continue to "assault" my reps with correspondence.

Benged

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Headed home from office... You guys take care. For those if you brave enough to go out there to the 1500... Please post some quick vids or pics. Cheers.

Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    Can't make it, I'm APPLESEEDING this weekend. So far I have been to at least one Appleseed per month since April 2012. This will be my 11th or 12th if you count the MI IBC last weekend.

R.G.Gray

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    Just bought a new Ruger SR1911 Commander at Dave's Guns in Holland ($675) no lines...no wait! :rockwoot:

68chappy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Just bought a new Ruger SR1911 Commander at Dave's Guns in Holland ($675) no lines...no wait! :rockwoot:

thats what I am thinking I will just keep my $$$$ local probably have to search for what I want but wont be in a sea of smelly people!!!!!

:ar15:

bcskypilot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Jan 22, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Line was too long and I couldn't have lived with the guilt if someone actually paid me 4k for an Anodized LE6920 and a box of Twinkies... Went to Gander Mtn. Looks like lots of people are doing the same it's crazy packed. Pricing was good there compared to the 1500 though^

Top Bottom