• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I am not "offened" by others words and actions. They are responsible for theirs and I am responsible for mine!

BTW Are you against the 1st amendment now?

No im all for the 1st. :)
    That doesnt mean I have to like it when people call me a moron, but well they are free to do it.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    :rolleyes:

This is a +1 thread to a LEO.

This is NOT a +1 thread to Gay Pride. Nobody is waving rainbow flags here.
    NOR is anyone saying -1 to Gay Pride.

Quit crapping in my +1 to a LEO thread!

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    You get a thread praising an LEO and its not good enough for you!:noway:

Hypocrisy noted....[/QUOTE]

meh.. He can't help it. It's in his nature to rouse the rabble :rolleyes: Anyway's +1 for cool cops :yesway:

No. He truly has a chip on his shoulder. There are plenty praises on INGO for LEOs. He just is stiring the pot.
    He should be praising the the posters in this thread who said good things about about LEOs instead of thread jacking, IF he really cared.

I think that's cool. I grew up here too. Actually, my wife grew up here also. And I'm sure you'd be able to find my house pretty easy if you wanted.

Actually, the police around these parts are awesome and very friendly.

:rolleyes:

This is a +1 thread to a LEO.

This is NOT a +1 thread to Gay Pride. Nobody is waving rainbow flags here.
    NOR is anyone saying -1 to Gay Pride.

Quit crapping in my +1 to a LEO thread!
    To the OP.
    Thank you for the thread praising the actions of an LEO.
    My attempt at humor (Note the ROLF smiley) apparently, and as usual by certain "people", was taken to be critical of your post.
    It was NOT meant to be critical in any way, shape, or form. It was meant to point out that "some" members here will not miss any opportunity to turn a "good Cop" thread into a "bad Cop" thread. Which is EXACTLY what happened per the posts in blue.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You get a thread praising an LEO and its not good enough for you!:noway:

Hypocrisy noted....[/QUOTE]

To the OP.
    Thank you for the thread praising the actions of an LEO.
    My attempt at humor (Note the ROLF smiley) apparently, and as usual by certain "people", was taken to be critical of your post.
    It was NOT meant to be critical in any way, shape, or form. It was meant to point out that "some" members here will not miss any opportunity to turn a "good Cop" thread into a "bad Cop" thread. Which is EXACTLY what happened per the posts in blue.
    Nice attempt at missdirection. What was the purpose of your original post then? That was the whole point of my post that you cannot resist any attempt to stir the pot to see what kind of reaction you can get. Your post was unnecessary. Just callin' it like I see it :dunno:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Nice attempt at missdirection. What was the purpose of your original post then? That was the whole point of my post that you cannot resist any attempt to stir the pot to see what kind of reaction you can get. Your post was unnecessary. Just callin' it like I see it :dunno:
    My post was exactly what I said it was!!
    An attempt at humor!!
    Unfortunately "some" people here are so filled with hate that they ignore that and resort to personal attacks in an attempt to be "cool".
    Carry on. :rolleyes:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    My post was exactly what I said it was!!
    An attempt at humor!!
    Unfortunately "some" people here are so filled with hate that they ignore that and resort to personal attacks in an attempt to be "cool".
    Carry on. :rolleyes:
    The way I read your "attempt at humor" was that you took the opportunity with this thread to take a jab and a "personal attack" as you put it, at other members with whom you dissagree and nothing more and it did'nt have anyting to do with the OP IMO (carrying on) :cool:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    The way I read your "attempt at humor" was that you took the opportunity with this thread to take a jab and a "personal attack" as you put it, at other members with whom you dissagree and nothing more and it did'nt have anyting to do with the OP IMO (carrying on)
    I made a general statement based on my observations that EVERY LEO thread turns into a bash fest.
    I didn't name, or infer, ANYONE in particular.
    It was the follow up posts that turned this into a personal situation by jumping my :poop: for trying to lighten up the atmosphere around here.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I made a general statement based on my observations that EVERY LEO thread turns into a bash fest.
    It was the follow up posts that turned this into a personal situation by jumping my :poop: for trying to lighten up the atmosphere around here.
    Well whatever your intentions were it did'nt "lighten the atmosphere" and you would've been better served to stick with the original intent of topic instead of making it about cop bashing but i'm not gonna turn this into a dump fest and with that being said i'm gonna check out of this thread and offer my appologies to the OP and i'm glad for his possitive encounter :yesway:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    ^^^ This is why we can't have nice things...

By the way, I love it when a driver does something stupid right in front of a cop and gets pulled over for it. I always have to resist the urge to honk and wave.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood

"every" Leo thread does not turn into a " bash fest" !
    I posted a positive thread on here a few weeks ago, and it remained positive and civil as far as I know!?

Good for the Jamestown force!!!!!!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Just an observation but it seems posts that are being quoted in other peoples posts are being attributed to the wrong person now.

Top Bottom