Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Piazza is just using a dangerous recording to make it associated with his name for viral marketing. He would probably come out and say I would never hire this guy, blah blah blah.

This is not a step in the right direction for his appeal to non-gunowners to take firearms training classes.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Ooooohh! I got it! Let's fund him to teach the Taliban fighters!

I don't know about that. . . . I'd rather have him training the 'good guys'. I'm not condoning his methods shown in those videos, but I wouldn't want to meet that guy in a gunfight.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    This is not all that uncommon in Spec Op's training. Though I have never seen it done with a Shotgun(insert crazy emoticon here). Not sure if I would hire him or not, but sure wouldn't allow him to do that, at least not in this country.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Watch each video and understand that what you are watching DID NOT happen at Front Sight, nor will it ever happen at Front Sight.
    Also, DO NOT attempt to do this at home. It could get you killed.

I agree it's for the purposes of viral marketing. It'd be nice to have that closed captioned though.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    My buddy & I used to train like this... course, he's not with us anymore.

Reminds me of the Taliban suicide-bomb trainer who told his recruits, "Now I'm only going to show you this once."

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    This is not all that uncommon in Spec Op's training. Though I have never seen it done with a Shotgun(insert crazy emoticon here). Not sure if I would hire him or not, but sure wouldn't allow him to do that, at least not in this country.

true, but theres a purpose behind it. i couldnt see any purpose behind this guys training except to show off and be a fool.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    true, but theres a purpose behind it. i couldnt see any purpose behind this guys training except to show off and be a fool.

It agree. It sorta looks like a scene out of one of the movies with columbian drug lords in it. The kind where when he misses, they just throw the body in a pile with the rest of the "volunteers".

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    That's the sort of crap that gives gun owners a bad name. Why didn't he just shoot an apple off the guys head while he was at it?

Top Bottom