• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I've got two great cats that need to get out of my house. I'd love to keep them, but they are cats No. 3 and 4, and I am at my wits' end.

The first is a calico female, mostly black - we guess about 13 months old. She is sterilized and has a 1-yr rabies shot. She is very friendly and cuddly, as well as very tolerant of being toddler-handled. Perfect for a family with kids. I don't know how she is around dogs, as I've only seen her encounter them at the vet's office from inside a carrier. She has had at least one litter of kittens (see below). I would appreciate $50 compensation for the cost of getting her fixed. (Being that this is on INGO, not Craigslist at large, I'd take ammo in 9x19, .380 auto or 12ga slugs)

The second cat is a tabby kitten, about 13 weeks old. He has had a couple rounds of de-wormer medicine, but no rabies shot or neutering. He is cute and cuddly enough, but does not like to be picked up and carried. He tolerates being picked up and held/petted, but as soon as you start moving with him, he's out. He loves being on laps and legs. He is a very inquisitive cat, and will explore just about everything that he can get to.

Both cats have full sets of claws. Both cats are playful and intelligent. Neither cat likes getting a bath. Both cats would make good indoor/outdoor cats or barn cats that the kids will love.

Full disclosure: We got a couch that was infested with fleas. The couch has been gone for about 6 months, but we are still fighting the fleas in a bad way. This is the main reason we have to get rid of these cats. We have been treating the cats with various flea medicines, and I will include the next 2 months' applicators with the cat, as well as give it a topical spray treatment before you take him/her home.

00707_7Drr6RqCQDF_600x450.jpg

01717_f5BtSpTmhL4_600x450.jpg

A couple more photos here: Cat and kitten to good home(s)

Last edited by a moderator:

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I'll be happy to ask around for you, but we've got 5 of our own and cannot handle any more. No promises, but I'll at least try the asking routine.

Top Bottom