• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    2003 Yamaha Vino scooter. 50cc two stroke Yamaha engine. This is an oil injection sysyem, straight gas in fuel tank then 50/1 mix oil in seperate tank. One quart of Lucas two stroke oil lasts a very long time. At 80 miles per gallon and approx 2.0 ounces oil per gallon of gas thats nearly 1500 miles per quart of oil.

Its a Yamaha. Parts and service are readily accessible. Its a Yamaha so you wont need it anyway. This scooter has 4,100 miles on it. It has a title which is not neccessary to tag but it is an option. I bought this from an older retired gentleman last summer. He bought it brand new and kept it on his travel RV camper and would use the scooter when he parked at various camp sites. I believe MSRP was $2,300 when new.

It is in great shape. Some minor scratches and could use a rear tire soon as tread is lacking. Runs great, electric start with key and kick start back up. Under seat storage. I weigh 240lbs and it would carry me 35mph consistantly without hesitation.

I bought this to save money on fuel and have fun with a scooter. I rarely go anywhere without one of my children cramping my style. So I dont get many opportunities to take a solo scooter journey anymore.

Im in southern IN New Albany area, accross the river from Louisville KY. $600 OBO

2011-06-30113822-4.jpg

2011-06-30113753-4.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom