• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Just got word that my favorite shop 21st Century Firearms in Bluffton received my AR and I pick it up tomorrow morning. I've been getting ready for this day for a while now and have been piecing together the parts I wanted. Some have come from the INGO classifieds here. Some from 21st Century. Some from my other favorite shop Beech Grove Firearms. Others from BravoCompany and a good seller I found on Ebay. fpdshooter will be helping me with the pimping. More pics to come!

Magpul MIAD
    TROY Rear BUIS
    Tango Down VFG, Rail Panels,
    VTAC Light mount
    Surefire G2 LED
    EoTech 522
    Larue EoTech mount
    INGO Patch ;)
    Magazines

img0179d.jpg

DiamProducer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Anderson
    I just got my AR last week and can't wait to pimp it out. Have too much stuff to worry about the next few weeks so I have about 3 weeks until I can start ordering parts. Def post pics up for us as you progress!

IUalum

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Looks good, I did a lot of the same upgrades on mine. I did an extra rail, Eotech 512, Blackhawk Xiphos light, Troy BUIS, foregrip

Congrats! Pics????

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I'm writing a book: How to Turn an Expensive Rifle into an Even More F*cking Expensive Rifle

Fixed it for you. ;)

Yeah, it's a sickness. Fortunately, Fenway looks to have made some real solid choices in the gear department ('cept maybe the EOThing; I'm not a fan), so it will be money well spent and not just adding crap to the gun for the sake of adding crap.

Last edited:

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    Fixed it for you. ;)

Yeah, it's a sickness. Fortunately, Fenway looks to have made some real solid choices in the gear department ('cept maybe the EOThing; I'm not a fan), so it will be money well spent and not just adding crap to the gun for the sake of adding crap.
    Looks good to me, but I do like the EOTech. I should have a 3x magnifier to stick in front of mine before this day is over. And I haven't even fired the gun yet. I have way more than doubled the original cost of the gun and I haven't even fired it yet. Holosight, magnifier, sling, bipod, quad rail, cheek pad, flip up iron sights, tactical case, nine magazines, magpul followers, magpul magpuls, vertical grip with flashlight activator, and probably more stuff I can't think of. Did I mention that I haven't even fired the rifle yet? That is a real verifiable disease.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    LI should have a 3x magnifier to stick in front of mine before this day is over.

In front? Haven't seen one set up like that. Why that way instead of running the magnifier behind the optic?

I have way more than doubled the original cost of the gun and I haven't even fired it yet.

As long as the things you are adding have some real purpose/benefit other than CDI factor, who cares?

That is a real verifiable disease.

Shoot two mags and call me in the morning. ;)

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    In front? Haven't seen one set up like that. Why that way instead of running the magnifier behind the optic?

Shoot two mags and call me in the morning. ;)
    In front, meaning behind, of course. The magnifier goes between my eye and the sight. So in front of the sight to my eye, but behind it on the rifle. That was harder than I thought.

I hope to shoot it soon. Just need some time.

And I will readily admit that I don't "need" any of this stuff. I don't even "need" the rifle. It's only rock and roll, but I like it.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    And I will readily admit that I don't "need" any of this stuff. I don't even "need" the rifle. It's only rock and roll, but I like it.

I NEEEDDD IT!!!! AR's are the gun nuts' crack! I have one built and another in the works. :D

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Fortunately, Fenway looks to have made some real solid choices in the gear department ('cept maybe the EOThing; I'm not a fan), so it will be money well spent and not just adding crap to the gun for the sake of adding crap.

Did Fen tell you what rifle he's going to be hanging this stuff on??

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom