Never seen this AR parts kit before. Have you?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    There was at one time an assault rifle ban in South Bend (Garry as well, IIRC), however it wasnt enforced in recent years, and the state pre-emption law officially nullified it. Im honestly not sure if it is still on the books, but even if it is, it is no longer valid or enforceable. A few sites havent changed their shipping restrictions still. Im going to go ahead and send them an email.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Neat, if I had the cash I would get one. Certainly sounds like a nice piece for range conversation.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Pretty cool, $599 seems a bit high, at least to me.

"a bit"? Yeah, you could say that.

"Good condition" is industry code for "varies from total dog crap to almost passable"

So, $600 for a ragged out A1 upper, stock, BCG and small parts (some of which won't be of any use, like the FSB and M-16 hammer), and you still have to buy a barrel and lower receiver.

Sounds like a deal to me. :n00b:

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    "a bit"? Yeah, you could say that.

"Good condition" is industry code for "varies from total dog crap to almost passable"

So, $600 for a ragged out A1 upper, stock, BCG and small parts (some of which won't be of any use, like the FSB and M-16 hammer), and you still have to buy a barrel and lower receiver.

Sounds like a deal to me. :n00b:

So you're saying.. value is what the seller makes of it??? I can see that.. :rolleyes:

country85

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Seems alittle high, even in today's jacked up prices, looks more like a rough demilled job and thrown together, I'd be seriously surprised if the whole kit was matching...

Top Bottom