WTS: BCM 16" Enhanced Lightweight *Fluted* Rifle / KMR / SSA-E / SOPMOD / Extras

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Wa22ioR

Unapologetically American
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    BCM 16" Enhanced Lightweight *Fluted* Rifle / KMR / SSA-E / SOPMOD / *Lowered*

*Think I will be able to keep it. Maintenance did not end up being what they thought it would be. Thanks guys.*

Hey guys,

Unfortunately, some vehicle issues arose that are forcing me to sell a new Bravo Company Manufacturing (BCM) build I intended to use as my patrol rifle. The last few items I needed were a Surefire X300 Ultra with Unity Tactical Mount, Backup Iron Sights, and an Aimpoint T1 with a Larue LT660 Mount. However, the build will have to wait. Please ask questions before stating you would like to purchase the rifle package. If you wish to purchase the rifle package, please send an email and/or instant message letting me know you want it. As usual, an "I'll take it" wins the day. I will ship, where legal, to any FFL in the lower 48 once payment and dealer license received. I accept discreet PayPal, overnight USPS Money Order, and cash FTF in Southern Indiana, around Evansville. Details of package listed below. Everything is new. *Since I need the money quickly to fix my vehicle, I would like to sell this as a package and not separately at this time.*Thanks for looking and deal with confidence, my feedback is 100% Also, please check my others ad if you need a serious use shotgun. If you would like to purchase both firearms, which would seriously help me out, please let me know and we can work a good deal to save you some money.

*Note, my total costs below reflect the pricing that is usually present with BCM. Since BCM has a sale currently, to include a free bolt carrier group (BCG), I will honor the sale and knock a couple extra bucks off. The package price includes shipping as well. Save yourself a couple hundred bucks.*

Package: $1,400 OBO Shipped CONUS or FTF in Southern Indiana, around Evansville.

Upper Receiver and Extras:
    - BCM 16" Enhanced Lightweight *Fluted*
    - BCM 13" KMR
    - BCM Mod 0 Compensator
    - BCM Auto Bolt Carrier Group
    - BCM Gunfighter Ambidextrous Charging Handle
    - BCM Gunfighter KeyMod Quick Detachable Sling Mount (2 mounts)
    - BCM Gunfighter Short Vertical Grip *Flat Dark Earth*
    - Magpul MS3 Generation 2 QD Sling *Coyote*
    My Total Costs for Upper: $1,160 + Shipping

Lower Receiver and Extras:
    - BCM Complete Lower Receiver Group *Cosmetic Blem with Bravo Company Manufacturing Rollmark* *No noticeable blemish on lower receiver*
    - Geissele Super Semi Automatic - Enhance (SSA-E) Trigger Group
    - BCM Gunfighter Mod 2 Pistol Grip *Flat Dark Earth*
    - Magpul Trigger Guard
    - B5 Enhanced SOPMOD *Flat Dark Earth*
    My Total Costs for Lower: $675 + Shipping

Link to my Remington 870 Police Magnum For Sale.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom