• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zcsmith464

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Noblesville
    I made my way into Plainfield Shooting Supplies for the first time today. I was thoroughly impressed to say the least. For those who have not been in there they have a large firearm selection that is very reasonably priced. On top of that they have rows and rows of supplies and accessories. The staff was more than helpful and had lots to talk about, I even left with a shinny new Smith and Wesson. If you haven't been in there you should certainly check it out.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Ol Bob is hard to beat on service or prices. Where I stop first when I'm in the market for any type of firearm.
    [FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1911 Mechanic[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I've only seen one shop who can consistently beat their price. Bradis does on occasion, but it's not a habit. He'll take care of you too as you become a repeat customer.

Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    We saw them at the 1500 and were SUPER helpful despite all the people and customers. Guy we spoke with took time, showed us everything and was not rushed or hurried. We are heading there tomorrow hopefully their inventory is in this week, as were sold out of what we were looking for. I didn’t see them on the list of gun stores on the list, so had to search for any info in the forum.

Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    Plainfield Shooting Supply

So we went out to Plainfield today and as expected super helpful. Wife and I went in she was looking for her first handgun for EDC. She ended up getting a Keltec P-3AT with the belt clip so she can just tuck into her pocket or inside waistband. Nice little 380 and an extra mag.

I went in for maybe a holster and an extra mag. Well I ended up with holster for EDC a Fobus, two extra mags and new grips. They even opened the package and allowed me to change in store before I bought. To see if I liked them. So bought them too.

We bought our youngest in with us and the guys behind the counter ended up teasing her and playing with her like she was their granddaughter. You definitely got the feel like this is the “Cheers” kinda place and just made you feel welcome, non-pushy and didn’t make you feel totally out of place if you were new to buying and carrying.

Wife is pissed that she can’t go try out her new purchase due to the rain. Hopefully tomorrow.

HalfCocked

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Big +1. First time in this store today. Place was very busy but everyone was getting service and questions answered without being rushed. Staff is very helpful, good knowledge of their products and not condescending at all. I walked out with a new gun, holster and ammo. :yesway: Best prices I've seen for a while.

dmazzio

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Danville
    Bought 3 guns from them, they are very helpful and the prices are good. They got a kick out it when I brought my 7 year old daughter in to get her T/C Hot Shot with Pink Camo Stock and matching gun case. Bob Cheeks is a good guy that knows his stuff.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    went in there for the first time last sat. crowded but they took the time. picked up a ruger gp-100. got 10% off on ammo and a holster. unfortunately returned the holster today(just didnt seem right) but walked out with a few little things for the stag. great guys and will be back for a rock island 1911(as soon as finances allow:()

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I now drive about 160 miles one way to buy from Bob--it's worth it even under 20 miles per gallon!

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    It takes me almost an hour and a half each way to reach their shop. Nonetheless, I've bought 5 guns from Bob and John since the first of the year. Not only because of price...mainly because of service!! :yesway:

mr.steve

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Plymouth
    Made my first handgun purchase at Plainfield. I drove 140 miles one way for it. I'm still happy with the purchase and I still stop by every time I'm down that way.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Bob will trade fairly with you and gets better as you spend some time and money with him. The money is always right and the trades are fair.
    Bradis can match the service and they have a large selection as well. Sometimes the prices seem off a bit but they have worked with me in the past.

Like both shops.

NDgolfer13

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 28, 2011
    Avon
    Another vote for Bob and PSS. Just picked up another EDC from PSS today and as usual they were great. If you've not been in you should go, great prices and staff.

TheTank

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    indiana
    I have been dealing with Bob Cheek for years great guy. They are great and can't beat his prices or their service. They are great with the family and my kid love him!:twocents::thumbsup::yesway:

IUWRX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    SoBro
    Great experience at Bob's yesterday. Missed him this time in, but the staff made my first purchase from them great! They even held the XD-S for me!! :D

Top Bottom