• ...and so much more!
  • repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Excellent read. Some of my FB arguments just got a new link to read. Thanks.

Most of the Anti gunners do not read that much of a pro gun argument. They like those pictures worth of words. That is about all they can handle at a time. Not ALL of them, just the vast majority. Hope it turns one at least though. I am betting most will say it was too much to read.

Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    Most of the Anti gunners do not read that much of a pro gun argument. They like those pictures worth of words. That is about all they can handle at a time. Not ALL of them, just the vast majority. Hope it turns one at least though. I am betting most will say it was too much to read.

I'm disappointed in the number of views and responses to this thread. This is by far one of the top articles on the internet addressing gun control. I really hate to say this, but lack of response by INGO'ers tells me they are just as unwilling to read as anti-gunners. Why, haven't more INGO'ers read or commented on this thread.
    I am betting most will say it was too much to read.

There are a lot of well articulated points to use. Well worth reading and saving.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm disappointed in the number of views and responses to this thread. This is by far one of the top articles on the internet addressing gun control. I really hate to say this, but lack of response by INGO'ers tells me they are just as unwilling to read as anti-gunners. Why, haven't more INGO'ers read or commented on this thread.

There are a lot of well articulated points to use. Well worth reading and saving.

Maybe because most of these arguements have already been posted on dozens of threads here already.
    And here, we're mostly preaching to the choir.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    That is the problem with posted on here, and probably the lack of discussion, is that there are a couple other hundred threads posted everyday, so it might have been overlooked. Also, as Actaeon stated, its preaching to the choir. They might have seen it, gone, yep, its great ideas, and just passed over without commenting. Maybe they posted it on facebook, where most people have the popcorn mentality (that is where they have attention only as long as it takes to pop popcorn).

Archaic_Entity

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008

Fortunately, the most important person to read it, one of my best friends, is not anti-gun. And wasn't anti "assault rifle" until this thing. So he did actually read it.

IndianasFinest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Salem
    Very good read with many logical points. Unfortunately there's no way a anti-gunner would ever take the time to read a 10,000 word essay.

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    Great read

I agree with most of the above comments. I would like to say that the essay was extraordinary but there was a topic I thought he would address more... gun registration.

He covered ALOT of ground in that well written article!

I personally get into arguments with anti 2A people all the time and they usually claim one "that all guns transfered need to go thru a FFL" and two "a gun registration would make it less likely that a registered gun owner's gun would end up in the hands of a bad guy" to which I reply: "a national registration would be the precursor to confiscation." but then thats where our arguments cease to be productive any more. Thats a topic that usually I can't win against anti's. I'm talking ftf here since nobody seems to win online arguments...:rolleyes:

Top Bottom