• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Way cool. It's nice to hear that he is (apparently) more like one of us than just a casual gun owner who doesn't really care about liberty and human rights.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    here here.. glad he's out but what about his rights? they need to be restored, he shouldnt have been arrested at all. if i was hime i would have been moving out of new york and away from the person who called the cops on him.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    It is nice to see that justice prevailed and he is free, But it never should have been in the first place! He was completely legal! again glad he is home! I hope he sues the pants off them!!

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    here here.. glad he's out but what about his rights? they need to be restored, he shouldnt have been arrested at all. if i was hime i would have been moving out of new york and away from the person who called the cops on him.

You're absolutely right. It would be nice to see this conviction thrown out.

Good for Brian Aitken.

Didn't see it initially, but on the link MrJarrell posted the 2nd Chris Christie video is discussing a pardon.

Last edited:

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'm glad that someone was on his side in this and that NJ seems to be coming around from the liberal kool-aid that its neighbors have so eagerly been drinking.

Chris Christie is one to watch in the political scene... I see him making a presidential bid by 2016 if not 2012. can't say at this point that I see a reason not to support him.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    As far as I know, he's still pursuing an appeal to get the verdict overturned and get his rights restored. It would have been great if Christie had shown the fortitude it takes to issue a full pardon and restoration of rights, but I guess you take what you can get.
    As for moving away from the person who narced him out...that was his mother, a sociologist/counselor type who was concerned about him being depressed. Just another reason not to get law enforcement involved in health matters. I would say she's learned a hard lesson that they never taught her in college.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Here's a quick update, via Facebook about what good news is coming down for Brian.

BIG NEWS: Today the Appellate Division delivered a decision to overturn Brian's 'Illegal Possession of Firearms' and 'Illegal Possession of High Capacity Magazine' convictions!

It's a great start, but there's still work left to do to clear his name. One conviction is left to be overturned and Brian's lawyers are working hard to clear Brian's name completely. We want to thank everyone who has supported Brian and helped to clear his name....he wouldn't be here today without you.

We are almost there! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Thank you!

Brian, Jenna & the Aitken Family

He's in the final stretch to getting his rights back.

Top Bottom