• ...and so much more!
  • nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Due to my old eyes and glasses, I have had trouble in the last few years hetting a good sight picture. the sights are blurry, and it's hard for me to get the front post in the rear notch like its supposed to be. It's the reason why I haven't shot my Glocks as much as I used to. It's also why I kave red dots on my 22s. At one of the recent INGO M&S at Winimac, I shot a Glock that had ghost ring sights. Even though the fronts post was still a little blurry, I could see it much better in the circle, as compared to the small notch. :D :D I went with the Ameriglo sights from brownells. Had them installed on my 17 and 26 this morning at Applied ballistics.

DKK_3895w_zpsz6lab2oc.jpg

DKK_3897w_zpsrixtczzr.jpg

Put 50 rounds through the 17. Definitely going to be shooting it much more now. :rockwoot:

If anyone in the area wants to try them out, I'd be happy to meet you at Applied Ballistics.

yankee1986

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2016
    Eaton
    Glad you like them OP. I looked at those and thought I might really like them but I found a great deal on a set of Trijicons with the orange front so I going to give them a try first. Definitely might give them a try on another gun though.

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    I have seen those a couple times, and wondered how they compared. OP, how would you compare these new sights vs traditional three dot, in terms of speed and accuracy?

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I have seen those a couple times, and wondered how they compared. OP, how would you compare these new sights vs traditional three dot, in terms of speed and accuracy?

Heres a response from my thread on another site;

[I tried a guys glock 19 with those sights and thought I could pick up the target
    real fast, but was not quite as accurate with them. They would make a great
    combat site For sure.

Work well with both eyes open?

Haven't tried before, but they seem to. I'll try it next time at the range.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom