Please reply by conversation.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    **SOLD**

Up for sale is a fairly new CZ 2075 RAMI in the sought-after BD (decocker) configuration. I purchased it unfired from the original owner earlier this summer, and it hasn't had 100 rounds through it. Silly accurate and a smooth shooter for such a small package. Comes with two flush mags and one extended mag, factory night sights, box, and papers. Sights are dead-on.

I've upgraded this with the Cajun Gun Works Ultra-Lite Kit, which some of the gang on the CZ forum know I'm a huge fan of. You can look at the parts list here: https://cajungunworks.com/product/54493-rami-double-action-ultra-lite-kit/. I went with the gold wire mainspring to ensure reliable ignition, and the results are fantastic over the stock setup without a single hiccup. Also has Cool Hand G10 OD/Black grips installed, and will come with two extra recoil springs for the outside spring of the dual assembly. All factory parts and original grips are included.

This does have some minor holster wear from being carried this summer that's difficult to see in the pics below, but includes $100+ in upgrades, an extra magazine, and extra replacement recoil springs that aren't always in stock.

Price: $600

S7WSq9j.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    bRm9xa6.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

This image shows the RAMI dressed in the original factory black rubber grips:

qkGv6DD.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Please IM me directly with questions. We need to meet in the Noblesville/Fishers area (I can't accommodate much distance for this due to my current work and travel schedule), and show me your LTCH/valid INDL so I can make sure you're one of the good guys.

I may kick myself for letting go of this, as the RAMI BD has been a grail CZ for me that I finally lucked into. But with a recent DW ECO purchase, the RAMI has taken a back seat for carry duty. I'd much rather someone use and enjoy it than see it collecting dust in the safe.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom