WTS: Worst Pistol Ever Made. (Rohm 67 22lr)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    Own a piece of......crap, history...whatever.

Paperweight. Wallhanger. Shadowbox filler. Bludgeon device. These are all great and valid uses for this item, because it does not fire and is certainly missing an internal part or two....and even if it worked it would still be an epically famous piece of junk.

I've kept it around in case I could make out like a bandit at a gun buyback someday.....but every year it seems less likely that I will see one locally. I AM FINE WITH THAT. :yesway::cool::cool::)::draw: Indiana rocks. Should the climate change, however, you could potentially make 2x-6x your investment, and feel like a good citizen for getting this dangerous tool of crime off of our streets :)::)::)::):

Please take note of the serial number on the underside of the grip. It appears that perhaps somebody was enthusiastically cleaning the pistol and scratched it. All numbers are very clearly visible, however, and match the serial # on the cylinder.

Regardless of operational status this item is still legally regarded as a handgun and subject to all residency and eligibility laws any other handgun must follow, so sale is limited to Indiana residents of appropriate age and etc etc etc.

$30 obo, pick it up on the east side of Indy in the vicinity of I70/Emerson. I will never tell a soul you paid money for this thing. TXT Mike @ 317 six 27 two 77 four.

AtUiNQv.jpg

fsuO0f7.jpg

UJZnsCv.jpg

53UtMr8.jpg

jP020xs.jpg

Top Bottom