• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    And it'll never go away, no politician in DC has the backbone to say, "Enough!".

Here's a crazy idea , everybody STOP flying for a couple of weeks .

Air lines are too big to fail and need bail outs , BS! Eff'em and the politicians !

If "we the people" had enough backbone to stop flying it would hit them where it hurts most $$$$$ .

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Hey, I've been doing my part, but convincing the thousands that it would take is another thing. The airlines no longer have any push in the matter. It's all in the hands of the politicians and they're satisfied with the system they set up.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Having worked in the airline industry a few years ago, as TSA was being established, I'd guess that the "test" was the Explosives Trace Detection test, where a sterile swab patch is run over the clothes, then placed in a machine to be sniffed for trace elements of explosives. They aren't doing drug tests....yet.

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    I travel extensively OUS on business and have yet to be patted down or be asked. I fly once a month to cities all around the globe. If I didn't have to, I wouldn't.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    TSA -- Molesting your children since 2001.

Let's keep funding these perverts.:rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure that everyone at the TSA is in it just to cop a feel. They haven't caught a single terrorist in nearly 10 years (look it up), and their failures have been spectacular. Yet there they are, fondling the travelling public, all in the name of "security".

Here's my idea of "transportation security": When you get to the security checkpoint, an agent asks you, "Are you carry any weapons?" When you say, "No.", he says, "Well we can loan you one if you like."

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Hey, I've been doing my part, but convincing the thousands that it would take is another thing. The airlines no longer have any push in the matter. It's all in the hands of the politicians and they're satisfied with the system they set up.

They're not only satisfied with it, they're extremely proud of it.:nuts:

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Worthless, worthless, worthless POS TSA child molesters. This kind of crap makes my blood boil. I can tell you this, these are the reasons that my family and I will never fly again. That poor little girl was submitted to a molesting that would make a prison inmate cringe. Why are the worthless POS's in DC still not doing anything about this. I am ready to see the head of the TSA swinging from a gallows in town square along with the other enemies of the republic.

INGunGuy

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The slave-training starts at a young age nowadays.

It didn't used to happen until the slaves filed their taxes for the first time.

CaptainMorgan92

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    And it'll never go away, no politician in DC has the backbone to say, "Enough!".

Here's a crazy idea , everybody STOP flying for a couple of weeks .

Air lines are too big to fail and need bail outs , BS! Eff'em and the politicians !

If "we the people" had enough backbone to stop flying it would hit them where it hurts most $$$$$ .

This has nothing to do with airlines... airlines are not the controlling authority of the TSA... all you would be doing is hurting companies that employ thousands of people....

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    CaptainMorgan92;1807772 This has nothing to do with airlines... airlines are not the controlling authority of the TSA... all you would be doing is hurting companies that employ thousands of people....[/quote said:
    Eff the airlines to for holding people hostage sitting on the runway for hours at a time .

Your looking at the small picture man .

Big picture / cause and effect is this , if nobody is flying the TSA has nobody to molest . See where this is going ?

Tell the Gov / airlines / TSA to eff off ! We're sick of your crap !

Ramen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    This has nothing to do with airlines... airlines are not the controlling authority of the TSA... all you would be doing is hurting companies that employ thousands of people....

It has everything to do with the airlines. If enough stop flying the airlines will be forced to lobby congress to stop these heinous acts. Unfortunately some people may lose their jobs in the meantime. That is a price worth paying to not be treated like criminals by the government.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

It has everything to do with the airlines. If enough stop flying the airlines will be forced to lobby congress to stop these heinous acts. Unfortunately some people may lose their jobs in the meantime. That is a price worth paying to not be treated like criminals by the government.

Ramen beat me to it.
    Airlines give nice donations to those in Congress. If their business begins to fail you can bet they are gonna put pressure to have changes made it occurs in every other sector of biz.

The issue here is not security. It has never been! The issue here is control/power and money. It's BIG BIZ to build/maintain all this "security" and a few "lucky" companies are getting very rich on all this tech. The .gov is happy to go along as it means more control/power for them.

Plus since the adults have not revolted and they won't as the 3 main conditions are being met [1] the .gov has free range to further poison the minds of the youth into conditioning them that this is OK and not taking away any freedoms. These little lads (generation 2000 babies+) will grow up thinking this is the norm.

Face it we have lost. All that we are doing now is what the German Army was doing when retreating from Russian in WW II. Tactical retreats in which a few groups would stay behind long enough to allow the rest of the army to retreat back to Germany. The debt is impossible to clear, spending is fast tracking out of control, and the will of the people is nulled.

The founding fathers fought for nothing. We have let them down.

[1] 3 Conditions to a happy control population
    - food (food store does have food)
    - entertainment (The stupid tube continues to show us shows)
    - sense of freedom ( in our case gas prices are still "ok" (a bit high) but manageable so we can still move around)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom