• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I know INGO counts a number of firearms industry representatives among its membership; generally they sign up in order to respond to a particular thread or post, then disappear after awhile. Personally, I think it's a great thing for us to have access to folks like this, and I would like them to stick around and continue to contribute after the initial post/thread/issue is addressed. Therefore, I'm offering this thread as a chance for them to "out" themselves for the record and post a link to their company if they so choose.

If you are comfortable doing so, please also provide your name and your position within the company. Local gun shop employees, trainers and Site Advertisers need not apply; we all know who you are already. :) And if you're NOT an industry rep, please refrain from posting in this thread. If you wish to receive updates when someone posts here, subscribe to the thread via the Thread Tools menu.

Thanks!

:ingo:

Last edited:

DDLES

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Tucson, AZ
    Hello everyone,
    I’m Jon Beaudry owner of Double Diamond LE Supply in Tucson, AZ. We make billet AR-15 lower receivers for both 5.56 (Multi-Cal) and dedicated 9mm that match the Vltor upper receiver or a standard forged upper receiver. Lower receivers can be supplied stripped or complete.

We also make accessories for the SIG 556 platform as well as offer AR-15 9mm complete upper receivers built on Vltor uppers and Troy Industries 5.56 complete upper receivers to complement our lower receivers.

We have some very interesting products planned for this year so it should be an exciting year.

I’m happy to answer any questions or provide any assistance I can.

Thanks to everyone for having me here.

-Jon
    Click for link: Double Diamond Supply

Flork

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Hi everybody,

My name is Scott Folk I'm one of the owners of Apex Tactical Specialties, Inc. in Los Osos, CA. We're a Custom Pistol Smithing operation and parts manufacturer dedicated to quality and reliability.

We've specialized in ultra high end Smith & Wesson revolver smithing for the past 20 years. Our lead Partner, Randy Lee is best known for his sub 4 lb DA pulls on Competition Smith revolvers.

We produce high quality parts such as hammers and firing pins for the S&W revolvers that allow us to achieve light trigger pulls.

We just released the Apex Hard Sear for the S&W M&P line of pistols. These Sears are a drop in part that reduces the trigger pull to right around 4 lbs, without any polishing or other modifications. We're also releasing a new Stainless Steel Striker Block and light spring kit that will produce a better uptake and reset.

You can find out more about Apex Tactical on our web page at Apex Tactical Specialties and our Facebook page at Apex Tactical Specialties, Inc. | Facebook

31683_10150173979280117_465376485116_12073099_8246329_n.jpg

Shop-Shots-5-3-10.jpg

apex_dcaek_600.jpg

Last edited:

harrissr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    new companies

hi everyone . my name is dave harris and my partner , arnie presley,and i own and operate , a and d enterprises,llc, here in kokomo ,in. we are shooters 1st and foremost and out of our own need did we develope our products. currently we have american drum adapters for the ar15/m16 with .22 conversion and the hk g3/91/51 .308 with .22 conversion. we also have replacement magazines for the .22 hk conversion with 25 round capacity compared to the factory 20 rounds. we are currently releasing the drum adapter for the uzi .22 conversioin which will allow them to the am180 drums. the drum conversions increase your shooting from 20-30 rounds of firepower to 165-275 rounds ; the same as the am180. we are also finishing developement on a .22 conversion for the sten and possibly the swedish k and stemple. the drum conversions will work in either semi auto or f/a conversioins. the ar15/m16 will not work with a lightning link without modifications but will work with dias or r/r guns. the hk unit will work with registered sear or r/r guns.

our products are distributed by bruce at bazookabrothers.com

Jones Tactical

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Hello All!

Hello All!

My name is Richard and I own and operate Jones Tactical, LLC located in Atlanta, GA. I make custom tactical nylon goods such as belts, slings, panels, and modifications to existing gear. Please feel free to check out my site and give me a shout if you are interested in something or have an idea to run by me.

Cheers,
    Richard

Top Bottom