• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sunspot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 11, 2008
    Warsaw
    The next Shipshewana gun show is Feb 28 - Mar 1. This show is not listed on the "Big List" of Indiana shows, I just happened to find it while visiting ZX Guns website (they will be there). This was a pretty good show in December, so I will go again. Just wanted to give a heads up to those who want to attend !

John

plumber man

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    gun show

i went to the last shipshewana gun show i thought it was a good show larger then i thought it would be ill go back

ELMO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Kokomo, Indiana
    I went the last time they had one and it was busy like all gun shows are anymore. I was able to do a deal on a trade that I was satisfied with. I may go again, haven't decided yet.....

mtk469

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I am going to go up on Saturday. I reserved a tale to try and sell a few of the extra gun racks I have built and maybe a few other things as well. Hopefully I will get the chance to me some fellow ingoers there.
    Matt

sunspot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 11, 2008
    Warsaw
    I had decided not to go, when my wife said she would like to go to Shipshewana just to shop around, so off we go, when we get there the line was gone to get in, so I decided to look around for an hour or so while the wife went to E-S sales (bulk Amish grocery) Well I'm wandering around and spot what looks like a Bersa BT 380 Mag in a case, I ask the guy to show me and he says there are 2 mags, and a Bianchi IWB holster,
    the Mags look brand new, 1 is a BT 380 7 shot nickel, the other is from a bt 380 DLX 9 shot (it also fits the BT 380) Bersa mags are hard to come by, so I bought the whole pile for 50 bucks. That increased my mags to 3 7 rounders and 1 9 round. ( all of them Bersa originals ) All in all a good day, especially when I wasn't going to go !! there was not one round of defensive ammo in 380 to be found, hope it loosens up soon.

John

WinChoke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Alexandria
    I had decided not to go, when my wife said she would like to go to Shipshewana just to shop around, so off we go, when we get there the line was gone to get in, so I decided to look around for an hour or so while the wife went to E-S sales (bulk Amish grocery) Well I'm wandering around and spot what looks like a Bersa BT 380 Mag in a case, I ask the guy to show me and he says there are 2 mags, and a Bianchi IWB holster,
    the Mags look brand new, 1 is a BT 380 7 shot nickel, the other is from a bt 380 DLX 9 shot (it also fits the BT 380) Bersa mags are hard to come by, so I bought the whole pile for 50 bucks. That increased my mags to 3 7 rounders and 1 9 round. ( all of them Bersa originals ) All in all a good day, especially when I wasn't going to go !! there was not one round of defensive ammo in 380 to be found, hope it loosens up soon.

John

Shoulda went yesterday. In addition to 9mm Hydra Shok for $25.00/50, there was .380 Hydra Shok for $26.00/50 at one table and $25.00/50 at another. I bought one box of the .380. Also picked up a factory Taurus PT 911 mag (no package and guy didn't know what it fit) for five bucks. Looked new. 10 rd instead of 15, but still a good buy.

gunguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    A little late on the notice, but there is a gun show scheduled for the Shipshewana town center August 15 & 16. Saturday 9 to 5 and Sunday 10 to 3

sp3worker

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I'm heading up as well. I'll be bringing along the guns for sale in my ad if anyone is interested. From what I hear there is a pet show in Albion the same day that has lot's of guns for sale.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Dang! I have to work those days....This fall I will definitely be getting around to some shows. When is the 1500 this fall or winter? Never been there.

diverdown219

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    N.W. IN
    Dang! I have to work those days....This fall I will definitely be getting around to some shows. When is the 1500 this fall or winter? Never been there.

Indy 1500

[SIZE=-1]Aug. 28 2-8[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Aug. 29 8-6[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Aug. 30 9-4[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Gun & Knife Show [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Indianapolis[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Indiana State Fair Grounds[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]indy1500.com[/SIZE]

Top Bottom