• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Finally!!!! I have been saying for a couple years now that they need to try the old K's building for a show. Free parking finally. I hate having to spend $10 just to walk through the door at the coliseum. I really hope this goes well!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Going on the 18th to the FW show. I thought I saw something about no private, ammo, or powder sales. What's up with that? So much for good deals on spam cans of 7.62x54r for anybody. I may buy another Mosin there, had one and sold it, kinda missing it now. Maybe a .22 revolver would be nice also.

Quad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Finally!!!! I have been saying for a couple years now that they need to try the old K's building for a show. Free parking finally. I hate having to spend $10 just to walk through the door at the coliseum. I really hope this goes well!

Just park across the street at HH Gregg and walk over. I've done that every time without a problem. Plus it's free!

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Just park across the street at HH Gregg and walk over. I've done that every time without a problem. Plus it's free!
    It is just a pain in the ass though. What if I buy a long gun? Then I have to cross Parnell with it to get to my truck. I know big deal, but I am lazy and there are some horrible drivers in Fort Wayne! ;) Plus if they notice they can have your car towed. I don't think they watch as much for the shows, but I have seen plenty of people get towed parking there for Komets games. I have parked at Johnny Appleseed park several times and hoofed it across the parking lot, but again it is just a pain.
    I also like the discounted 2 day pass option with this show which is another thing I have always wanted them to do. I really hope this show goes over well and can become a regular event. I would love to see the Fort Wayne shows get at least close to what they once were!

MtnBiker6510

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Show was a waste of time for me. Maybe only 5-10 (at most!)tables with firearms, lots of airsoft junk. The tables that had firearms were overpriced and seemed full of $150 91/30's. Was only about 4 or 5 rows of 10 - 15 tables. Place wasn't even 1/3rd full. I decided to go in hopes that interest would eventually bring a better show in the future. Walked the whole thing in 30 minutes. Disappointed. Won't be going again unless I hear it has improved.

gunguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Top Bottom