• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    Have any of you guys bought any of these? If so how are they? Ive watched the demos on youtube and they seem to be pretty good looking DVDs. I plan on getting both the carbines and the handgun for now. I was just wondering what you guys thought of the series and how well it was made.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I have all of them! :D They are really well made and have good drills to work on. However, no instructional DVD is a replacement for real on the range training.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I bought Art of the Dynamic Shotgun at the 1500 off of TSG and love it. It covers a lot in the DVD's from the basics all the way up to the extremes. The DVD's cover patterning, reloading, drills, and even accessories for different shotgun platforms from pump to semi-auto. They are a great investment to learn from and practice until you can get to a real class.

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    great! i have about 150 bucks to spend so i figured id watch these until i get home from school and can start shooting again. hopefully getting into a carbine course or run a 3 gun or something

should i get both tactical carbines or just the second one?

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    im debating on whether to get the shotgun or not. i dont have a shotgun yet but i plan on getting a Mossberg 500 or Remington 870 sometime this summer. i think im gonna wait on that one for awhile.

whats the best site to get these from? i know brownells has them at 50 bucks each. i didnt know if anybody else had them cheaper

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    I have all of them (Carbine 1 & 2, APO, handgun and shotgun) and plan on getting the new one when it comes out (Precision Rifle [look for it on youtube]).
    I think they are great. Next best thing if you can't get to a class. I suggest watching them and then going to the range and practicing what you learned.
    I think brownells has all of them for one price that might be cheaper too.
    My Shotgun Disk 3 doesn't work right, but the rest are amazing!

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    yea brownells has a combo pack that doesnt include the shotgun. im okay with that since i dont have one yet. its like buy the carbines and the handgun and you get the arial free pretty much. ill probably end up going that route unless i find them dirt cheap somewhere

swatdoc

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Franklin
    Interestingly, the Blu Ray and regular were the same price where I got them. Part of the reason I enjoy these videos has to do with the cinematic quality. So, I thought, let's see what they look like in the higher res!

scottm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Hobart
    Good videos to open your mind up to more scenarios than stand and shoot. Train for the absolutely worst case and anything you encounter will be better.

Top Bottom