• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Grant Liston is in Fort Wayne and has nothing but good reviews. I used Marc Halata out of Indy and was really impressed with him.

Steelworker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Allen County
    Another vote for Grant. I called and spoke to his assistant and then Grant called me within minutes. Answered all my questions. Follow up emails were quick and painless.

Wa22ioR

Unapologetically American
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Grant was very helpful with mine as well. Knew what he was talking about and the security of having an attorney in Indiana, that knows what he is doing, establish the trust was well worth the money.

bos-94-003

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    Marion
    I also went with Grant. I'm about 45 mins south of Ft. Wayne and did everything over the phone and through mail. Very easy to talk to which was one of my concerns because this is all new territory for me. Had my trust on my doorstep in 3 days (excluding the weekend) from initial contact. Great guy and service

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Just curious, but how much does Grant charge? I did my first can the old fashioned way. Now I'm looking at a second can using a trust, but I'd eventually like to get the first can on the same trust as well.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Yeah I can't recall maybe 375 or so.. Worth every penny. I had a question the other morning and I sent him an email, about 5 mins later he called me and we talked for about 10 mins about guns. Super nice guy and has NFA items himself so knows what he is talking about.

Top Bottom