• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    We are stacked in a way the writes a new definition for "stacked". Right now we have the depth the wear out nearly every team in the nation. Wait a few weeks until we get two more talented youths coming off the bench providing skill and more than just a little size. This is a really great time for Indiana college sports. #1 IU #1 ND

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    They did look really good tonight, but I don't believe that UNC is a legitimate #14 team. They're not even close to what they have been. A huge win, no doubt, but I don't think the opponent was as good as some people think.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    We are stacked in a way the writes a new definition for "stacked". Right now we have the depth the wear out nearly every team in the nation. Wait a few weeks until we get two more talented youths coming off the bench providing skill and more than just a little size. This is a really great time for Indiana college sports. #1 IU #1 ND

:yesway:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    IU is legit but UNC at this point of the season is WAY WAY WAY overrated..no way UNC is a Top 25 team when 2 of their last 3 games they have trailed by 30 or more points. Remember a week ago IU struggled against a very bad Georgia team. I was impressed with IU but take this one with a little grain of salt.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Old thread

Just thought that I'd bring it back to the top now that IU is back on top:rockwoot:

March is going to be very interesting... Getting ready for tonight's game.. Anyone ever listen to the game on the radio? WIUX - Pure Student Radio from Indiana University

A friend I went to school with, her son is one of the play by play announcers. It lags too much for me to watch it on TV and play the radio through my computer.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    That loss just cost them the Big 10 Championship and a #1 seed in the tournament.:twocents:

That is a road game that they had to win knowing that they still have to play Ohio State, Michigan State, Minnesota, and Michigan on the road. They will be lucky to win 2 of those remaining road games.

Last edited:

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    "Oh, how I hate Ohio State!" Maybe there'll be some hope in Ann Arbor, Minneapolis and East Lansing, after all.

Hoo Hoo Hoo HOOSIERS!!! :rockwoot:

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Who's watching the game tonight?

Going to be a tough one. :D

I will be! Even though I am a Purdue grad, I cheer for IU except when they are playing Purdue. IU has the best chance to bring the championship back to Indiana this year (and hopefully for several to come).

Top Bottom