• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Tomorrow at work I'm bringing home some stuff...I plan to line my whole house with plastic...then just take it up when needed. What's gonna kill me is the long drive out to rural San Diego to dispose of the bodies...gas is expensive...

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    You have to give the guy a break because he doesn't really have any other choice. He's from Commifornia and killing in self defense is one of the last crimes there that is still punishable by death. The other remaining death penalty eligible crime of course is smuggling in oranges that were grown in other states.

Garbage bags and a trip to the desert won't work here in the Midwest though. That's why I got bugs. If you've been in the bug room at the Chicago Field Museum, you know what a few days with a few million dermestid beetles can do.

J10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    Wow, That was the most interesting How To video i have watched on YouTube... Guy is slightly :nuts:

I wouldn't do it that way anyway... Doesn't apply to the Midwest.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    So he's not going to use a shotgun because one shot to the chest is too messy and cleaning up the blood will be a problem, but two to the chest and one to the head with a Glock, and cutting the body into pieces and shoving the pieces in separate trash bags isn't?

Anybody ever see Michael Rooker in Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer?

edited to remove picture of Henry with a bloody body and a decapitated head in his hands... if anybody wants to see that pic just go to google images and look up Michael Rooker, Henry.

Last edited:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    The amount of thought he's obviously put into this scenario in order to be THAT calm and that detailed is slightly scaring me right now

Top Bottom