• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    W9ZEB and I celebrate our 7th anniversary on Sunday, and he's promised me he'll take me out photo shopping to celebrate. :D

The leaves around my house are turning out some brilliant colors this year, and I was thinking it would be fun to get some great shots of the leaves turning. I'm thinking state parks, but I'm open to other suggestions... has anyone seen some great color that Lars and I could spend a day photographing?

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I have not seen much turned yet, down on the south side and into Martinsville. But it has been about a week since I\'ve been there. The occasional tree looks nice, but It is still probably a week early. I wonder if has been much colder or drier north.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    ... has anyone seen some great color that Lars and I could spend a day photographing?

Pami, you know you and Lars are always welcome to hike around our place!

The trees have quickly started turning yellow with some red places. I'm guessing that the weekend of Oct. 18-19 will be peak. The following weekend will likely be good too.

lovemywoods

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Pami, you know you and Lars are always welcome to hike around our place!

The trees have quickly started turning yellow with some red places. I'm guessing that the weekend of Oct. 18-19 will be peak. The following weekend will likely be good too.

lovemywoods

*pounces*

Actually that reminds me that I promised my nephew I'd kidnap him away from the rest of his family for his birthday present. I told him we'd take him where-ever he wanted to go, and he said New Orleans. *boggles* He's 9. Why in the world does he want to go to New Orleans?? Even his parents don't have a clue about it.

But we might have to take you up on that offer. :D

Annie Oakley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Rural southern Indiana
    The leaves are just beginning to turn down this way. I think at least another week before they really are "ripe". Have noticed that just in the last two days we are starting to see some changes. I can't wait! McCormick's Creek has some really pretty places as does Spring Mill. Last fall the Mill was being worked on so you couldn't get in to it and it wasn't running.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    W9ZEB and I celebrate our 7th anniversary on Sunday, and he's promised me he'll take me out photo shopping to celebrate. :D

The leaves around my house are turning out some brilliant colors this year, and I was thinking it would be fun to get some great shots of the leaves turning. I'm thinking state parks, but I'm open to other suggestions... has anyone seen some great color that Lars and I could spend a day photographing?

Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary! Best wishes.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Round One: We had breakfast at Bub's this morning with Scutter01 and Spasmo and their lovely daughter, and then Lars and I took a walk around Flowing Well Park in Carmel:

lrg-1005-picture-142.jpg

lrg-1007-picture-149.jpg

Target practice for y'all. :)
    lrg-1003-picture-168.jpg

lrg-1012-picture-178.jpg

Anyways, I think next weekend we're going out to Hocking Hills State Park in Ohio. :) I love this time of year!!! :D

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I know! There was a whole tree of them! This one had just already ripened and fell from the tree, right in the middle of the stream! :):

Just a wannabe. :)

Next time you are out there, pick up one of those for me, will ya? :D

I bet some magazine(s) would love to snag your talent. Have you considered it?

Top Bottom