OSUT 257: Spring is Finally Here. Bring on the Outdoor Fun and Grilling Season!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Susan just left for her family reunion luncheon. I'm gonna take my nap and then vacuum and mop. It needs it bad. Need to go to Aldi today too.

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I've been goofing with you folks for too long. I have a taxi service episode coming up in a few minutes.

Not much to any of that, but I get antsy when time approaches. Can't be early, can't be late.

Nothing at all like my previous life in the music business, where most were one or the other, if not both. Schrodinger comes to mind.
    :lmfao:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It’s a curious thing the Mexicans and their music. No matter how long they have been here, they all listen to that same music. Their youngsters all listen to that same music. i Can listen to rock, bluegrass, country, jazz, classical. My kids had different music. My grandkids have really ****** dumb music they listen to. All different.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Callie's watching another cat out in the yard. I've seen it around before. Kind of cream colored with a Siamese look to its face. He/she doesn't seem to bother anybody though. Looks healthy, so it may belong to someone.

Lpherr

Occupied
    After a full day of work, I came home, popped two blocks out of the molds and poured two more. That's the last of my material. I'm going to peel and polish the two and I'll get pics up.

Right now, I'm settling down to some grill offerings in the form of a cheeseburger and cheddar brat, with those same salads we've had the past few meals.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    the weather app isn’t showing any rain coming today or tomorrow. I thought we were supposed to get some

Top Bottom