• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LionsFan1911Man

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2012
    I have seen hundreds of quotes in my short time on this site, but that quote by the Spartanburg sherriff is awesome!!!!!!!

Last edited:

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    What makes you think the undead pose a risk? Any proof of their actual existence?? Not insulting, just wondering

I watch this documentary called Walking Dead about this brave band of average folks like you and me trying to find their way through the zombie plague that is apparently sweeping the nation. Many fears in my life have been confirmed: the liberals are spreading disease, big government is ineffective against zombies, and we just don't have enough guns and ammo around. I hope that courageous man Rick can lead his people to safety. Indiana apparently hasn't fallen prey. I'm keeping a watch nightly at my compound. Lord, let them come and my .223 will send them for you to sort out!

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    What makes you think the undead pose a risk? Any proof of their actual existence?? Not insulting, just wondering

"Zombie" is code often but not always.

I'll be glad when we can move on to something else. Zombies were passé by the mid-90's.

Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    Zombies have been around for 40+ years in film and pop culture. I don't see them going away any time soon. As far as the merchandising stuff, some is cool some is crap. Kind of like all the stuff labeled as tactical.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Heck, I think we need to be buying silver so we can cast silver bullets for the Bad Vampires that live among us. Oops, guess I'm out of date. Hi O Silver.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Since all of us are from different walks of life, our reasons for owning a gun is probably just as diverse. Some reasons given are that guns are good for investment, home defense, personal protection, shooting competitions through the USPSA, protection from tyranny, etc. If zombies are what draws a person to guns, one reason is a good as another in my book. Fighting off zombies with my rifle isn't why I personally like guns though. If you think the zombie craze is a little over the top, though, just wait until World War Z starring Brad Pitt comes out next spring. :rolleyes:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Zombies were passé by the mid-90's.

I always thought "passe'" meant no longer popular.... Apparently it actually means "you can't swing a dead cat without finding a zombie reference."

Thanks for educating this Hoosier Hillbilly on the actual meaning of that word. I guess I should start reading "Vogue" to be up on the big New York words. I apologise, I tried to spell "passe" with that cute little doohickey above the "e" but I got the 'Merican keyboard and it ain't got them there doohickeys on it what I can find.

Top Bottom