Please reply by conversation.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    This is one of the first wave M85s, chrome-lined 10" barrel, AK-style magazines.

Included is the pistol, one Serbian polymer 30 rd. magazine, the original barrel nut, the original grip and a loop for attaching a sling at the grip. It has a TAPCO G2 trigger and is verrrrry smooth to shoot. Also included is a Magpul grip.

These were originally imported in this configuration, then with a sleeve to adapt AR mags although the feedback on those wasn't good. Now the original configuration (or something like it) is being imported again. My guess is the imports will dry up on or shortly after 1/20/21.

IMG_3637_LI.jpg

Also available is a Midwest Industries handguard, which takes MOE rails and accessories, in addition to Picatinny rails up and down. This is specifically designed for the M85 or M92 Serbian pistols. Takes US Allen wrenches.

Also available, threaded for the PAP is a Bulgarian KAK flash can, similar in action to a Noveske Pig, which directs gas and noise forward away from the shooter.

And last but not least magazines. I have ten steel Serbian magazines (30 rd.) and two sorry Bulgarian Circle-10 mags (20 rd.). The Serbian mags are proprietary to the M85 and hard to find (and pricey). They will not, as far as I know, work for 5.45...

I will take $1150 for everything. I can consider reasonable counters.

I will consider breaking it down if no takers on the package, say $800 on the pistol and gewgaws, $75 on the handguard, $50 on the flash can and $400 on the mags. (In that case I could ship on your dime (steel mags are heavy!). All the accessories would probably fit in a USPS large Priority Mail box.)

Flash can SPF; PISTOL WITHDRAWN

Sale of the pistol in Tippecanoe County, FTF. IN DL and LTCH, please.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom