• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Too many idiots trying to copy the stuff they see on tv, like Impractical Jokers which was or still might be 1 of the funniest do dumb stuff shows. Little do these wannabes know...most everything on tv is already setup to prevent breaking the law or getting themselves broken in 2.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    This whole family sounds delusional.

Yeah God's plan is totally for your idiot son to go around riling people up for YouTube views. For sure. :rolleyes:
    Of course I can't speak for God but I will say that the lesson that I believe God was teaching fell on deaf ears.
    Kid's dad is an idiot still supporting his U of tubes career and the kid obviously learned NOTHING so he will most likely flip around and find out again. As they say, the nut never falls far from the tree,

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    As they say, the nut never falls far from the tree,
    Nah.
    Sometimes.

Some bad kids come from good parents.

Some good kids come from bad parents. One of my best bosses I ever worked for, was a great guy.
    It would be hot as heck in the mill, tempers would flare, bolts would get lost, tools fell, and this guy would have us take a 15 min break in the A/C, and sit with us making sure we drank water. And joking with us and telling us, it takes as long as it takes. If anyone yells, I'll take the heat, you guys just take your time and work the job.
    And then I came to work one day, and my boss, father of young twin daughters, was SHOT BY HIS DAD.
    No doubt about it. The boss had called his sister, and left a message, WHILE HE WAS SHOT.
    Old guys said, they knew his dad. He was an a**hose, and they weren't surprised at all.
    When I said I'd be happy to sit outside the jail in the grass and wack him with a .308 from a distance, they told be there'd be a line a mile long in front of me, that would shoot or stab him in front of the jail.

I think my boss, was such a good guy, because hid dad was so bad. This guy made effort to NOT be his dad.
    Makes me wanna cry.. scratch that.. cry just thinking about it. He would have been a good dad to those kids, instead they have a granddad in prison.

In February 2018, Wilderness, who was sixty-five years old at the time, lived in a house in Crown Point, Indiana with his wife, Patricia, and his son, Jerome Wilderness, Jr. ("Junior"), who was living with his parents at the time because he was going through a divorce. Tr. Vol. 3 at 235; Tr. Vol. 5 at 215-16. Junior had ten-month-old twin daughters, who would come to the home when Junior had parenting time.

On February 17, 2018, Junior was at the residence with his daughters. Tr. Vol. 5 at 111-13. At 9:13 p.m. that night, Lake County 911 received a call from Wilderness reporting that "he shot his son three times."

The 911 operator asked Wilderness if he wanted to perform CPR on Junior, and Wilderness responded, "no."

Inside the house, officers found Junior and his infant daughters at the bottom of the basement stairs. Id. at 93, 99, 118. Two revolvers were sitting at the top of the stairs leading to the basement. Id. at 118. When the officer began to attend to Junior, he told them, "Help. . . . I'm dying. Help me. I'm dying."

An autopsy was performed, during which four gunshot wounds were identified, and three bullets were recovered from Junior's body.

The first gunshot wound was a "through-and-through gunshot wound" passing through Junior's right hand with gunpowder stippling around the wound. Tr. Vol. 4 at 15-18. The stippling indicated that the gun was fired at close range, and the pathologist described this as a defensive wound consistent with Junior "attempting to protect himself by pushing" away the gun. Id. at 16, 22, 33. That bullet apparently then entered Junior's upper chest and lodged into his right shoulder area. Tr. Vol. 4 at 19, 23, 28. The second bullet was recovered from Junior's left thigh, and the third bullet entered his abdomen and passed through the diaphragm, liver, and right lung before stopping in his back muscle, causing his death.

After he was arrested, Wilderness made a statement to police in which he again admitted to shooting Junior.

In their investigation, the police recovered a voicemail from the phone of Marisa Wilderness ("Marisa"), Junior's sister and the daughter of Wilderness. Tr. Vol. 4 at 158; Tr. Vol. 5 at 63, 118; State's Ex. 210. The voicemail had been sent by Junior at 8:58 p.m. on the night of the murder and was approximately two-and-a-half minutes in length. Tr. Vol. 5 at 47-56; State's Ex. 210. The recording captured some of the interactions between Wilderness and Junior around the time of the shooting. State's Ex. 210. On the recording, Junior can be heard yelling at his father, "Shoot me, N*****, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot!"

Those are just excerpts .

And that's enough reading it for me.
    Now I'm ready to shoot that son of a b**** again.
    :(
    :xmad:

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Nah.
    Sometimes.

Some bad kids come from good parents.

Some good kids come from bad parents. One of my best bosses I ever worked for, was a great guy.
    It would be hot as heck in the mill, tempers would flare, bolts would get lost, tools fell, and this guy would have us take a 15 min break in the A/C, and sit with us making sure we drank water. And joking with us and telling us, it takes as long as it takes. If anyone yells, I'll take the heat, you guys just take your time and work the job.
    And then I came to work one day, and my boss, father of young twin daughters, was SHOT BY HIS DAD.
    No doubt about it. The boss had called his sister, and left a message, WHILE HE WAS SHOT.
    Old guys said, they knew his dad. He was an a**hose, and they weren't surprised at all.
    When I said I'd be happy to sit outside the jail in the grass and wack him with a .308 from a distance, they told be there'd be a line a mile long in front of me, that would shoot or stab him in front of the jail.

I think my boss, was such a good guy, because hid dad was so bad. This guy made effort to NOT be his dad.
    Makes me wanna cry.. scratch that.. cry just thinking about it. He would have been a good dad to those kids, instead they have a granddad in prison.

In February 2018, Wilderness, who was sixty-five years old at the time, lived in a house in Crown Point, Indiana with his wife, Patricia, and his son, Jerome Wilderness, Jr. ("Junior"), who was living with his parents at the time because he was going through a divorce. Tr. Vol. 3 at 235; Tr. Vol. 5 at 215-16. Junior had ten-month-old twin daughters, who would come to the home when Junior had parenting time.

On February 17, 2018, Junior was at the residence with his daughters. Tr. Vol. 5 at 111-13. At 9:13 p.m. that night, Lake County 911 received a call from Wilderness reporting that "he shot his son three times."

The 911 operator asked Wilderness if he wanted to perform CPR on Junior, and Wilderness responded, "no."

Inside the house, officers found Junior and his infant daughters at the bottom of the basement stairs. Id. at 93, 99, 118. Two revolvers were sitting at the top of the stairs leading to the basement. Id. at 118. When the officer began to attend to Junior, he told them, "Help. . . . I'm dying. Help me. I'm dying."

An autopsy was performed, during which four gunshot wounds were identified, and three bullets were recovered from Junior's body.

The first gunshot wound was a "through-and-through gunshot wound" passing through Junior's right hand with gunpowder stippling around the wound. Tr. Vol. 4 at 15-18. The stippling indicated that the gun was fired at close range, and the pathologist described this as a defensive wound consistent with Junior "attempting to protect himself by pushing" away the gun. Id. at 16, 22, 33. That bullet apparently then entered Junior's upper chest and lodged into his right shoulder area. Tr. Vol. 4 at 19, 23, 28. The second bullet was recovered from Junior's left thigh, and the third bullet entered his abdomen and passed through the diaphragm, liver, and right lung before stopping in his back muscle, causing his death.

After he was arrested, Wilderness made a statement to police in which he again admitted to shooting Junior.

In their investigation, the police recovered a voicemail from the phone of Marisa Wilderness ("Marisa"), Junior's sister and the daughter of Wilderness. Tr. Vol. 4 at 158; Tr. Vol. 5 at 63, 118; State's Ex. 210. The voicemail had been sent by Junior at 8:58 p.m. on the night of the murder and was approximately two-and-a-half minutes in length. Tr. Vol. 5 at 47-56; State's Ex. 210. The recording captured some of the interactions between Wilderness and Junior around the time of the shooting. State's Ex. 210. On the recording, Junior can be heard yelling at his father, "Shoot me, N*****, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot!"

Those are just excerpts .

And that's enough reading it for me.
    Now I'm ready to shoot that son of a b**** again.
    :(
    :xmad:

Let me know if you need a spotter.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Weird how there's no description of what exactly the 'practical joke' consisted of.
    It's amazing how people 'prank' others and when others don't respond in the 'pre-disposed' or expected manner, then somehow the person being pranked is 'wrong'??? Maybe one shouldn't screw around with other people to begin with...you don't know their current mood or emotional status (anger, distraught, anxious, etc.) or anything about their mental-health issues, etc...
    Only stupid people deliberately screw with other people...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The person doing the pranking was stealing other people's stuff, saying they were stealing his stuff.
    One of the persons didn't want to be stolen from, and shot the person grabbing his stuff.

The person doing the shooting (victim of the prank) was then arrested.
    The person doing the stealing (youtube prankster) is in the hospital.
    Like Bob said, I'm filing this one under FAFO.

Next?

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    It's amazing how people 'prank' others and when others don't respond in the 'pre-disposed' or expected manner, then somehow the person being pranked is 'wrong'??? Maybe one shouldn't screw around with other people to begin with...you don't know their current mood or emotional status (anger, distraught, anxious, etc.) or anything about their mental-health issues, etc...
    Only stupid people deliberately screw with other people...
    Yup you could run across someone with a lot less f*<ks to give than you!!!

Attachments

• 06568230-17F5-46E1-9A21-EB126A16F89F.jpeg
      06568230-17F5-46E1-9A21-EB126A16F89F.jpeg
      93.9 KB · Views: 12

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Seems there is a lot of this stupidity out there. I recall reading about this one recently.
    morons

I saw a video from NY city.
    Two 'actors' in an elevator, one pretending to stab the other one.
    Trying to get reactions out of people when the door opened at the lobby.

Lucky NY is so anti-gun.
    But.. that's no guarantee, duh

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That is just sick. You could actually give someone a heart attack with that kind of excitement and the woman with the knife could get shot.
    A LOT of these pranks could end with someone being shot.

At work when we pranked each other, we filled a tool locker up with Styrofoam peanuts, or superglued the key hole of the lock on their locker, or stuff like that.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Top Bottom