• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I've seen YT short clips of some idiot prankster walking up to gang bangers in the hood trying to stare them down, flashing fake gang signs and talking stupid **** then he runs away. He's had a couple of guns pulled on him. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten himself killed yet.

Last edited:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

Prankster F's Around And Finds Out After Pouring Fake Gasoline On Wrong Based Grandpa's Truck​

Warning. Some NSFW language

I can’t make out the state on the license plate on grandpa’s truck, but in Texas use of deadly force is justified in defense of tangible movable property to prevent imminent commission of arson.

Not to mention protection of self against arson, as in that other part of the video.

FNparabellum

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Aug 30, 2022
    Indianapolis
    warning.

SOME language is NSFW in either video

I agree with the 'reactors' in the videos.
    But.. nonetheless the 'shooter' is going to have legal trouble.

Theres a new one of some kid tossing water out of a gas can on a guys truck while the guy is inside it. Kid nearly gets shot. These people are dumb as can be.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    stealing dogs
    And asking people if they want to die

Prime example of a country with too many laws on the "law abiding" that has the direct result of the the same country becoming lawless.
    You can never correct these problems at the start because the country is pussified.
    Criminal behavior is unchecked at all levels, and they are shocked when this is the result.
    "Coming soon to America."

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Follow up, written version if you didn’t watch video above:

Makes little sense that he was convicted on the less serious firearm charge of discharging in a building when in the course of self-defense. I guess knifing him instead would’ve been OK?

Hopefully, when his lawyers present this to the judge in a month, the judge will see the light. Unfortunately – driver get to spend another month in jail until that happens.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Follow up, written version if you didn’t watch video above:

Makes little sense that he was convicted on the less serious firearm charge of discharging in a building when in the course of self-defense. I guess knifing him instead would’ve been OK?

Hopefully, when his lawyers present this to the judge in a month, the judge will see the light. Unfortunately – driver get to spend another month in jail until that happens.
    Yes, that doesn't make sense.
    The law says shooting is allowed if self defense, and it was deemed self defense.
    So how does this happen?

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    What a sad manifestation of the failure of our society. Foolish Adults have raised needy narcissists that are addicted to internet clicks. I understand that pretend fame is further rewarded with money from the hosting services, reinforcing the fantasy.

Nothing noble, nothing honorable, nothing positive, nothing skillful. Just an infantile demand for attention. If this is an indication of the future of society, we should just send congress home and mail the keys to the White House to the Kremlin

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    What a sad manifestation of the failure of our society. Foolish Adults have raised needy narcissists that are addicted to internet clicks. I understand that pretend fame is further rewarded with money from the hosting services, reinforcing the fantasy.

Nothing noble, nothing honorable, nothing positive, nothing skillful. Just an infantile demand for attention. If this is an indication of the future of society, we should just send congress home and mail the keys to the White House to the Kremlin
    Until the “fear” of getting punched in the mouth gets back in favor this will continue to be the norm.

If I even though about doing a jacka&$ stunt on my parents I’d have a few trips to Aspen dental to get corrected!

Top Bottom