Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    warning.

SOME language is NSFW in either video

I agree with the 'reactors' in the videos.
    But.. nonetheless the 'shooter' is going to have legal trouble.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The practical joke, was him grabbing other people's stuff in a supermarket and accusing them of stealing his stuff.
    They even had a video of it.
    I didn't watch the videos but I'm thinking somebody accusing you of stealing their stuff (after them stealing your stuff) probably isn't a good defense for shooting someone. Did they use a weapon to get the shooter to give them their stuff?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I didn't watch the videos but I'm thinking somebody accusing you of stealing their stuff (after them stealing your stuff) probably isn't a good defense for shooting someone. Did they use a weapon to get the shooter to give them their stuff?

The person doing the pranking was stealing other people's stuff, saying they were stealing his stuff.
    One of the persons didn't want to be stolen from, and shot the person grabbing his stuff.

The person doing the shooting (victim of the prank) was then arrested.
    The person doing the stealing (youtube prankster) is in the hospital.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The person doing the pranking was stealing other people's stuff, saying they were stealing his stuff.
    One of the persons didn't want to be stolen from, and shot the person grabbing his stuff.

The person doing the shooting (victim of the prank) was then arrested.
    The person doing the stealing (youtube prankster) is in the hospital.
    Right. That's what I figured. You can't just shoot someone for stealing your stuff (unless they're threatening you with severe bodily harm or death in the process of doing so) I don't think. You can defend yourself or others with deadly force, but you can't defend "stuff" with deadly force.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    The practical joke, was him grabbing other people's stuff in a supermarket and accusing them of stealing his stuff.
    They even had a video of it.
    I didn't realize it was the same prank. I thought the details of the pranks changed with each video. Anyway, probably a tough defense for the shooter (my guess without any video or details). But the pranker says he plans to continue filming his pranks even after being shot, so I anticipate him being back in the news some time in the future.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You can defend yourself or others with deadly force, but you can't defend "stuff" with deadly force.
    Depends on the situation.
    Depends on the location.
    Maybe the shooter can make the jury believe it was self defense. If the guy was pushing and shoving to get past you.
    But generally, I agree with you.
    But they did not show the video of the shooting, as the police have it as evidence.

And yup, the 'prankster', and the man with the camera, could find themselves pranking the wrong person and both their bodies get found on the street with no camera, and no evidence.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I didn't realize it was the same prank. I thought the details of the pranks changed with each video. Anyway, probably a tough defense for the shooter (my guess without any video or details). But the pranker says he plans to continue filming his pranks even after being shot, so I anticipate him being back in the news some time in the future.
    or in the morgue

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Right. That's what I figured. You can't just shoot someone for stealing your stuff (unless they're threatening you with severe bodily harm or death in the process of doing so) I don't think. You can defend yourself or others with deadly force, but you can't defend "stuff" with deadly force.
    depends on the state.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    warning.

SOME language is NSFW in either video

I agree with the 'reactors' in the videos.
    But.. nonetheless the 'shooter' is going to have legal trouble.

This whole family sounds delusional.

Yeah God's plan is totally for your idiot son to go around riling people up for YouTube views. For sure. :rolleyes:

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I never understood how these people kept posting these kind of videos without getting their clocks cleaned, but it backfired this time... lol. Of course the article isn't saying what the "prank" was so I'm sure it wasn't just some goofy innocent kid stuff.

Idiots just can't learn...

Funniest thing is all the comments on the youtube channel about his latest prank being such a "gut buster" or it was a "bang" and calling for "do more of those" EVERYBODY is supporting the shooter for stopping this asshat harassing people.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I never understood how these people kept posting these kind of videos without getting their clocks cleaned, but it backfired this time... lol. Of course the article isn't saying what the "prank" was so I'm sure it wasn't just some goofy innocent kid stuff.

Idiots just can't learn...

Funniest thing is all the comments on the youtube channel about his latest prank being such a "gut buster" or it was a "bang" and calling for "do more of those" EVERYBODY is supporting the shooter for stopping this asshat harassing people.
    The prank was described in this thread.
    He waited for people to pay for something, then he'd swoop in and grab it.
    When something was said, he'd accuse THEM of stealing HIS stuff.

Someone took issue with him taking their stuff, and shot him.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    The prank was described in this thread.
    He waited for people to pay for something, then he'd swoop in and grab it.
    When something was said, he'd accuse THEM of stealing HIS stuff.

Someone took issue with him taking their stuff, and shot him.

I didn't know there was a thread, and had started one... It got locked for being a dupe... so I had just copied a bit and pasted here.

That said... Yeah, I'd take issue as well. Big time.

Wouldn't shoot somebody for it, (well, not straight away) but he'd have gotten an ass whoopin' for sure. Quick fast & in a hurry.
    There's a generation or two out there missing some good old fashioned "wall to wall" counseling, and a political movement with a media, and education system to back them hell bent on pushing their reprograming.

Top Bottom