• ...and so much more!
  • model1994

quick draw mcgraw
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 17, 2022
    glacial boundary
    That's the guest rocker. We sit on a nice glider set, individual seats with table in the middle. Took that photo because of the deer in the side yard just walking thru in the middle of the day.
    the wife wants a day bed or glider eventually. they are a nice.

also I like how your decking is perpendicular to the house, it looks good

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Looks nice, but i can't believe you got rid of the screens! I'm actually made out of the exact thing mosquitoes and deer flies eat, so the screens on our porch are the only thing that make it possible for me to sit still outside in spring and summer.
    Never had screens on the porch. Sweetie didn't want them, and it was built because she wanted a porch.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I built this all steel 12" × 9" pergola when I got back from Florida last week. I did it by myself but I don't recommend it. Good thing I did this for a living as a millwright. It says it takes 3 people and if I didn't have the right equipment, I'd say they are spot on. It weighs over 720 lbs and it was bought from Sam's Club. The furniture bought from Sam's Club is covered right now with UV inhibiting covers. We bought the matching rug from Ollie's of all places and they had the best prices!

Those are blueberry bushes around the porch so we have the fake owl on a swiveling piece of schedule 40 PVC. I drove a 6' piece of rebar into the ground and slipped the PVC over it so when a breeze comes, the inflatable owl swings around to scare the bejeebers out of the birds. If I shot the robins, I would have a big pile of feathered friends plus my neighbors would thing I'm a bigger wanker than I already am. The old lady doesn't care as long as she has blueberries to pick with the grandkids!

Attachments

• 20230622_144942.jpg
      20230622_144942.jpg
      781.7 KB · Views: 18
    • 20230622_145638.jpg
      20230622_145638.jpg
      897.4 KB · Views: 17
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom