• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Got an email and im being extorted for $1700, or all my friends will get to see a "show". So looks like im going to be the next kim kardashian.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    I know. I'm afflicted with it! :): And I've got the scar tissue on the inside of my lip to prove it after learning to understand and accept internet typos, text shorthand, etc.. :lmfao: I even re-arrange the dishwasher if DoggyMama has put things in there where they don't belong.

I load it with unloading it in mind, so I group like things together. Dinner plates with dinner plates, bowls with bowls, etc.. I know it's nuts but dammit, I can unload a dishwasher like nobody's business!
    I know!! My BOSS loads our dishwasher all wrong!!

I load it to maximize the cleaning effect of the washing nozzles. She doesn't pay any attention to size of plate, direction it faces, where the bowls go....and....and even puts the table ware in upside down!!!!

Don

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Light came on telling me I needed to add wiper fluid. I filled up the reservoir to the top and there's about a half cup of fluid left in the bottle!

texas123

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Frankfort
    I opened the lid of the washer just after it started the wash cycle to throw in a couple of t-shirts. Phone rang , talked to a buddy for a few minutes. Went to put in the t-shirts and the washer had drained out. Some kinda safety thing... who knew ? Wife not real happy

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    In a few minutes I have to make the long journey into work. Down the stairs to the basement office to start my workday. I don’t feel like putting on a shirt over my jammies though. So probably won’t turn on the camera for the morning scrum.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I was reading at work and got interrupted

A new boss was mad I was reading in front of him.
    (I was in my shop).
    I guess he thought it was disrespectful.
    Course, now he doesn't have a problem.
    When I get a call, I'm up and out the door with my tools.
    And when I'm busy, people are upset and phone calls are being made, because PRODUCTION is affected.
    They don't like that.
    So, if I'm reading, then things are running smoothly.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    In a few minutes I have to make the long journey into work. Down the stairs to the basement office to start my workday. I don’t feel like putting on a shirt over my jammies though. So probably won’t turn on the camera for the morning scrum.

I would ask, what do you do with a camera in the basement, but then I think I don't really want to know the answer to that.
    :faint:

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    I opened the lid of the washer just after it started the wash cycle to throw in a couple of t-shirts. Phone rang , talked to a buddy for a few minutes. Went to put in the t-shirts and the washer had drained out. Some kinda safety thing... who knew ? Wife not real happy
    That happened to me too. I was pissed but really when you think about it it's for the best. But I would think some control logic would be possible to discern between human desire and actual failure.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    On my lunch break today, the drive thru dude at Popeyes didn't give me a spoon for my mashed potatoes and gravy. I had to eat the potatoes by digging them out of the cup with my straw. It kinda worked but the gravy kept dripping in my lap. On the plus side, they screwed up my food order too and gave me the 5-piece tenders instead of the 3-piece that I ordered.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    On my lunch break today, the drive thru dude at Popeyes didn't give me a spoon for my mashed potatoes and gravy. I had to eat the potatoes by digging them out of the cup with my straw. It kinda worked but the gravy kept dripping in my lap. On the plus side, they screwed up my food order too and gave me the 5-piece tenders instead of the 3-piece that I ordered.
    Come on man! Stir them taters and gravy together and sip them thru the straw like a milkshake :lmfao:

Top Bottom