• ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Garbage disposal broke (shaft frozen and water dripping down from the bottom plate of the unit. Get to do a removal and replacement today.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Garbage disposal broke (shaft frozen and water dripping down from the bottom plate of the unit. Get to do a removal and replacement today.
    Got it replaced. Side of the old disposal had a crack in the housing. It was only 15 years old. Just don't make them like they used to.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Waited like 20 seconds for the hot water to arrive in the bathroom sink.:rolleyes:
    I too have suffered this chilling discovery. Before showering I crank up the hot water, walk to the fridge (clothing optional ) and grab my shower beer. Water is perfect when I get back.

iu

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I too have suffered this chilling discovery. Before showering I crank up the hot water, walk to the fridge (clothing optional ) and grab my shower beer. Water is perfect when I get back.

iu
    That beer needs a shower cap so it doesn't get watered down. Or if you want to be stylish you could use one of these. Mine's similar but it's a viking helm...

beer-bottle-stein-lid-640x533.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My shower is on the opposite side of the house from the water heater.
    And the pipes go through outer walls.
    So, I turn on the shower water, and walk away. Gotta heat up the cold pipes.

Worst problem, sometimes I forget, until all the hot water is gone.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Couldnt think of a better place for this. I just paid like $10 for 2 pieces of edible chocolate.

I hadnt had a Whitmans sampler in literal decades. I recall they were chock full of various cremes, nougats, toffees, etc. LOTS of chocolate in that box, as they were loaded like those dutch sugar cookie tins; each type in a little paper muffin cup, all cups crammed in side by side to keep them all in place.

I was shopping with the fam and saw a box and bought one for nostalgia. Instead of being full, it only had two layers, with 10 pieces per layer. WTF? Instead of the paper cups, there was an injection molded tray with a cup for each flavor, each piece an inch or two from the other. Its borderline criminally deceptive. I think the box weighed more than the actual chocolate.

And out of all the flavors, I really only liked 1. So the rest were either eaten by the kids or put in the trash.

So dont waste your $$.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Couldnt think of a better place for this. I just paid like $10 for 2 pieces of edible chocolate.

I hadnt had a Whitmans sampler in literal decades. I recall they were chock full of various cremes, nougats, toffees, etc. LOTS of chocolate in that box, as they were loaded like those dutch sugar cookie tins; each type in a little paper muffin cup, all cups crammed in side by side to keep them all in place.

I was shopping with the fam and saw a box and bought one for nostalgia. Instead of being full, it only had two layers, with 10 pieces per layer. WTF? Instead of the paper cups, there was an injection molded tray with a cup for each flavor, each piece an inch or two from the other. Its borderline criminally deceptive. I think the box weighed more than the actual chocolate.

And out of all the flavors, I really only liked 1. So the rest were either eaten by the kids or put in the trash.

So dont waste your $$.
    Never did care for those. Out of all the chocolates (even before they got skimpy) I'd only like maybe 1 or 2 types. The rest were just nasty. Give me Reese's cups any day. :):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

So dont waste your $$.
    They were good back in the day. Last time we bought a box was the last time I'll buy a box.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    My wife is bugging me about what I want for Christmas and can't believe I want what I wanted last year. Nothing. I have everything I want, and if I do want something I'm an adult and will go buy it.

I'm in the same boat, but the kids and grandson will be at our house for Christmas, so the wife says we all have to have something to unwrap. I guess to show the grandson how it's done. She wasn't amused when I told her socks and underwear. So I tell her a certain Dan Wesson, and she was even less amused. Go figure :dunno: .

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm in the same boat, but the kids and grandson will be at our house for Christmas, so the wife says we all have to have something to unwrap. I guess to show the grandson how it's done. She wasn't amused when I told her socks and underwear. So I tell her a certain Dan Wesson, and she was even less amused. Go figure :dunno: .

Ask for one of these..
    Sexy-Christmas-Present-Top-and-Shorts-LC7243.jpg

She'll think the Wesson is a deal.
    And, the Wesson is less maintenance.

Top Bottom