• ...and so much more!
  • oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I've got a powered double recliner in my home theater; it's plugged into the wall and is glorious. But dammit, one of its USB ports stopped working, and now, my phone battery gets low while I am watching TV.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I have a sink dripping. Lowes has the part in need in stock and it's 2 miles away. I have the aisle and bay location, but there isn't a link for a store and parking lot map that shows if I should park by the main entrance, or the entrance on the lumber end. Should I roll the dice on the time of year, that I won't have to park behind Walgreens?

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Went to the local Hallmark store to get my wife a couple of birthday cards and some flowers this morning. On the way home, the flowers tipped over rounding a corner and spilled half their water on the bag with the birthday cards. The flowers survived but the cards are trash. I'll be visiting that store again later this afternoon.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Rented a Damon movie and a Wahlberg movie for the weeked. Redbox did not have both of them in blu-ray at the same location! So, my wife had to use both Kiosk A and Kiosk B at the same Walgreens!

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Switched from drinking hard cider to white russians while on our trip to Michigan. Now I want to watch The Big Lebowski. Problem is that my dvd is at home in Indiana. Wife refuses to rent it up here. She hates that movie.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    So, the hot salsa at Chipotle is really hot. Mixed with a little sour cream or even queso it's perfect. Why in the world can the people that make a burrito not spread out the ingredients evenly, especially the hot salsa?
    Also, something about working there messes with your sense of proportion. "a little" white rice or salsa is the same or more than the normal amount.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    So, the hot salsa at Chipotle is really hot. Mixed with a little sour cream or even queso it's perfect. Why in the world can the people that make a burrito not spread out the ingredients evenly, especially the hot salsa?
    Also, something about working there messes with your sense of proportion. "a little" white rice or salsa is the same or more than the normal amount.

My problem is that "hot" and "spicy" food is rarely hot or spicy, so I have to add my own hot sauce.

Lmo1131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2020
    east of the Pacific
    Finally replaced our 23 year old down-draft cooktop with a shiny new stainless steel KitchenAid unit. I scratched the stainless around the control knobs first time I used it and the slightest cooking 'spatter' makes the whole thing look like &^#@!>.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I've had to scrape my car windows 2 mornings in a row because I forgot to hit the remote start

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Our new microwave has really annoying beeps to tell you it's done.

I had to turn off the beeps. Now I don't know when my food is done.
    Busy men should not have this problem. Next time have your wife watch the microwave and alert you when it's done. Please report back and let us know how this works out for you. :cool:

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I ordered a nice lamp on Amazon.com and they made a mistake and sent two!

Edit: And now I see that they've also refunded me more than twice the purchase amount.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom