• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Was at a mexican restaurant and there was 2 couples in the booth behind us and they was talking about if they was going to rob a house. What would be the easiest ? One said old people , the girls said you don't rob old people . The one guy said Trump supporters they have them trump signs in their yards. The other guy said you crazy bro they all have guns ! lol they all laughed. Then the other said Biden supporters and it got quiet. We was getting ready to go and we got up and i looked at them and said , Yea Biden supporters would be the easiest they don't have guns.Went to put my jacket on and they seen my gun and as we started to leave the one guy said see I told you trump people have guns. I laughed all the way to the truck. Young People !

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Was at a mexican restaurant and there was 2 couples in the booth behind us and they was talking about if they was going to rob a house. What would be the easiest ? One said old people , the girls said you don't rob old people . The one guy said Trump supporters they have them trump signs in their yards. The other guy said you crazy bro they all have guns ! lol they all laughed. Then the other said Biden supporters and it got quiet. We was getting ready to go and we got up and i looked at them and said , Yea Biden supporters would be the easiest they don't have guns.Went to put my jacket on and they seen my gun and as we started to leave the one guy said see I told you trump people have guns. I laughed all the way to the truck. Young People !
    Brandishing your weapon at young folks eh? That makes us look great. Thanks. (Purple)

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    danny.gif

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Pew, pew, pew! They might also find that it's not just "TRUMP" signs indicate gun ownership but I'd tend to believe that an American flag on the pole in the yard would be a good indicator as well.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    1. I don't believe they were not being serious just talking stupid.

2.They were young people , 17-18yrs old I would guess. Just because one had a letter jacket.

3. My sidearm was holstered. They just noticed it as I was putting my jacket on.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    1. I don't believe they were not being serious just talking stupid.

2.They were young people , 17-18yrs old I would guess. Just because one had a letter jacket.

3. My sidearm was holstered. They just noticed it as I was putting my jacket on.
    Dont take FMJ seriously. He has his own brand of humor........I think. I hope.....:):

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    I am a bigger fellow so i carry about 3 or 3:30 do to seat belt. I just think it's strange that young people would even think about robbing anyone, even if it was all just BS talk. I have never in my life even thought about it. Change of times I guess !?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am a bigger fellow so i carry about 3 or 3:30 do to seat belt. I just think it's strange that young people would even think about robbing anyone, even if it was all just BS talk. I have never in my life even thought about it. Change of times I guess !?
    Look at the culture they are immersed into. Video games/thug life is immortalized/etc and so on.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Should have taken their photo. That would have put them in a tizzy.

We get trespassers from time to time at work. My rather forceful voice doesn’t seem to intimidate them much but snapping a photo puts a little pep in their step to leave.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Look at the culture they are immersed into. Video games/thug life is immortalized/etc and so on.
    ^^^ this ^^^ and years of Social Media indoctrination telling our youth (and some that are not so young) that "its OK to steal, insurance will replace it" or "its just reparations" or "we need X more than they do" and on and on.

This is a symptom of basic moral degradation of a society. When I was young if I had tried to take something without paying I would have been blistered raw. (ask me how I know) Early lessons in "Thou shall not steal" sets a basic respect for the property of others. Something which appears lacking in a little over 50% of the population. (you can guess who they voted for...)

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    I was told yesterday by a teenager that if he sees me "on the outs" he was going to shoot me. I laughed and told him that would probably be a bad idea to try. Several others, of his age group, started laughing at him and said "You better shut the **** up. You don't know Mr. Flatlander"

Saw him a little while later and he apologized. Told him that there's a whole bunch of people out there that are armed. Also to think just because you have intimidated others, that you can intimidate everyone, he may want to change his career path if he wants to live a long happy life.

Teachable moment? We'll see.:dunno:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I'm surprised they used the word rob. I'd have thought the masters of disinformation would have disseminated a different word to use in place of it by now. Maybe these kids are just ahead of the times a bit.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    I'm surprised they used the word rob. I'd have thought the masters of disinformation would have disseminated a different word to use in place of it by now. Maybe these kids are just ahead of the times a bit.
    I think the new term is “wealth redistribution “.

Top Bottom