• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Here I thought it was about a movie of a possessed dozer that I saw way back when...

Dozers are not fast or well armed; bring a tank.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    And after watching the documentary, I’m torn. Not sure who to believe. He was definitely off his rocker. And it felt like part of the debunking done by his adversaries felt off and calculated.
    I think it did too. It just seemed off to me. Plus, I remember reading about this some time back, and If my recollection is correct (which is always a question these days), the city had really been f'ing with him in a big way.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think it did too. It just seemed off to me. Plus, I remember reading about this some time back, and If my recollection is correct (which is always a question these days), the city had really been f'ing with him in a big way.
    They did have plenty of time to get their facts straight, that is for sure. and of course time erases a lot. Like nobody remembering whether you walked out of the auction or got in his face for buying the land. Short of a fistfight, I doubt anyone took much notice back then.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Bringing this back up to remind everyone.

“I was always willing to be reasonable until I had to be unreasonable. Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things.”

Marvin Heemeyer
    June 4, 2004

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I’m confused you sell the patches but up thread you say he is not a hero ?

(Not imparting any personal beliefs just a question)
    Its possible to empathize with someone without endorsing their actions.

His quote sums up the matter pretty well. And it was indeed an unreasonable thing.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    There's been footage on YouTube a long time. If the guy was unhappy about bureaucrats 20 yrs ago, imagine how mad he'd be today:)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You do have to admit, that while what he did was illegal, it was highly calculated and executed with much restraint like Ark's illustration. Nobody hurt, all .gov property destroyed. Maybe some private property, but only the a**hat that painted him into a corner? I dont recall for sure but I think that may have been in the documentary. (its been a few sleeps/drinks since then)

All I know is he didnt go all Tim McVeigh and hurt innocents. So there is something to be said for that.

The only thing he maybe did to innocents was cost the taxpayers in rebuilding costs. And you KNOW there were some folks in town happy to pay a little more because they knew the town was corrupt.

Top Bottom