• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gingerbeardman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Anderson
    I personally do not like the morals of someone who says they don't condone a person's actions but makes money off their legacy. That sounds like the actions were all dislike in Washington. I'm confused how you with good conscience can live with such a juxtaposition. Not a personal attack, just an observation.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    I personally do not like the morals of someone who says they don't condone a person's actions but makes money off their legacy. That sounds like the actions were all dislike in Washington. I'm confused how you with good conscience can live with such a juxtaposition. Not a personal attack, just an observation.
    I question what people say when they are selling products. I had a mentor when I was a teen. He was an incredable salesman that did borderline mentalist stuff. He had been a recruiter during the Vietnam war for the Army. He would get me into bars and I watched him pick up women. One day a lady walks in and he stands up and proclaims loudly as a redhead walks in the door, "Red on the head like a dXXk on a dog". She walked straight up to him and slaps him. He slept with her that night. I know because we shared an efficiency apartment. He told me he didn't care if women talked good or bad about him, as long as they talked about him. To be fair, Itchy' is just supplying a demand and not hurting anything but feelings. It's all capitalism.

Top Bottom