• ...and so much more!
  • OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    It's all fun and games till someone up armors a big dozer. I remember the guy in Indianapolis that tied a shotgun to a guy and walked him around.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Finally got around to watching this yesterday. I give it a 8 outta 10. Lots of good footage of the rampage. :rockwoot:

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Property Damage Dozer.

That dude was a real piece of work. He moved into a town and was surprised the town had a good ol boy system. Celebrating a grown man with money who throws a temper tantrum and shot at the police isn't my idea of a hero.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Property Damage Dozer.

That dude was a real piece of work. He moved into a town and was surprised the town had a good ol boy system. Celebrating a grown man with money who throws a temper tantrum and shot at the police isn't my idea of a hero.
    Did you watch the movie?

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Nobody is celebrating anything. He was a deeply troubled man that needed help. He ended up isolating himself from those that could have helped him. I did think the dozer was pretty damn cool though.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    My favorite little detail is the fact that people were in and out of his shop regularly while he was building this thing and none of them found it particularly remarkable.

Like dude has an armored bulldozer 90% complete in his garage and you're just looking at it like "Huh. Anyway..." :laugh:

I just assumed that armored bulldozer was for entirely legitimate purposes and it was nothing to worry about!

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Great documentary on Netflix. What podcasts go into the back story on This? I thought that documentary left a lot unsaid.
    Just Google killdozer podcast. There's at least a hundred episodes. This one is pretty good.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Property Damage Dozer.

Pure luck no one was hurt or killed. Not sure how this was anything but domestic terrorism.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And after watching the documentary, I’m torn. Not sure who to believe. He was definitely off his rocker. And it felt like part of the debunking done by his adversaries felt off and calculated.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    And after watching the documentary, I’m torn. Not sure who to believe. He was definitely off his rocker. And it felt like part of the debunking done by his adversaries felt off and calculated.
    Same here. I think if he hadn't isolated from his friends he may have got some much needed support. He must have been a vey lonely guy.

Top Bottom