• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    I love XDs, but haven't yet got one of my own. Some of the guys I shoot with have them and I've been satisfied with shooting theirs. Really, I have been holding out for a XDm .45 but who knows when that will happen. Although the 5 inch compact model has caught my eye, but I haven't shot or even handled one yet. My question is where does your pinky land.

I am familiar with the sub compact, but don't like that my pinky won't fit without the grip extending magazines. Is this the case with the compact model? I like that you seem to get a full size grip with the extension, but have the option of the shorter grip. Any advice will be appreciated.

XDs4me

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I just picked up the XD45 compact which is a 4" and with the 10 rd. mag my pinky falls on the bottom the same as it does on my XD40sc. Once you shoot it for awhile it becomes very natural. You also have the higher capacity mag which makes it a full size grip or you can get the Pierce extention. IMO you cant go wrong with the compact or the sub- compact they shoot great and conceal ver nicely.
    XDm40
    XD40sc
    XD45c w/NS

Top Bottom