• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    The must have thought they have enough money now they can say what they want? And your husband has a gun accessories business but you're going to do a fundraiser for Everytown?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I saw this on another forum. I guess I could boycott them, but since I never heard of them before I doubt they'd notice.

On a side note, I'm going to start a cell phone store that caters to the Amish. I figure that business plan is just as good as a gun accessories company doing something like this.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I saw this on another forum. I guess I could boycott them, but since I never heard of them before I doubt they'd notice.

On a side note, I'm going to start a cell phone store that caters to the Amish. I figure that business plan is just as good as a gun accessories company doing something like this.

XPrducts has been shopping for .gov/,mil contracts for a while now.

Selling out pays. Witness the enormous number of gun companies that have stabbed us in the back over the years for monetary gain.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I thought their main product was "High capacity drum magazines" (quoted from their site)

So I guess he's OK with his money making product being banned?

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    So I guess he's OK with his money making product being banned?
    Sounds more like he wants additional regulations on gun owners so his products do not get banned.

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)

On a side note, I'm going to start a cell phone store that caters to the Amish. I figure that business plan is just as good as a gun accessories
    company doing something like this.

You may want to RePhrase, every Amishman I know has a Cell Phone. "Runs on batteries, the Bishop is OK with that"

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I saw this on instagram the other day. I am familiar with some of their products and people they associate with. I personally don't own any of their products but I am happy to see this shared. I would like to think that anyone who is made aware of this would not longer continue to buy from them!

Top Bottom