• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    ******** IMPORTANT ********* You will need to enter the club from the north this month and we will use the new drive into the club!.

Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club will be hosting our next USPSA match of the season this Saturday, October 3rd 2020. Please go to the link below to register for the match. Registration will close on Friday October 2nd at 8:00 pm.

https://practiscore.com/wvrpc-uspsa-3-october-2020/register

This match is sponsored by Applied Ballistics in Lafayette. Each match we will raffle off a few prizes during the shooter's meeting. Prizes include, but are not limited to, free ammo, free range time, shirts, hats, and Cerakote gift certificates. If you find yourself in the area, please stop by Applied Ballistics and thank them for supporting our sport.

This match will consist of 5 Field Courses and 1 Classifier. Check the shooting sports section of INGUNOWNERS.com for the classifier for the month, I will post it on there.

Setup will begin on Friday, October 2nd at 4:30 pm. Those who show up on Friday to help setup will shoot at a discounted rate. Also, those who show up saturday morning before 8 and help setup will get a discount on their match fee as well. Please email me if you plan on being there on Friday. Those that come help setup on Friday will be entered into a drawing for prizes at the end of the season.

Shooter's meeting will be at 9:45 am Saturday morning. We start shooting at 10.

Round count will be around 160 rounds. Depending on your ability to use your sights effectively!

MATCH FEE breaks down as follows.

Regular match fee = $20
    WVRPC member = $15
    Friday Setup Help = FREE

*****Saturday Setup Before 8 AM Ill take $10 of your match fee
    RO = FREE

As always, I'm in need of ROs. Please consider stepping up and ROing a squad.
    Please email me if you have any questions.

See you at the range!

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Great match and great turnout today. The weather was perfect. Got to spend some precious time on the range and that was great. I would have liked to have competed better but it what it is for now at least. Thanks for the great stages. Squad 1 was a good bunch. Nice to see some folks I have not seen for a while.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Great match and great turnout today. The weather was perfect. Got to spend some precious time on the range and that was great. I would have liked to have competed better but it what it is for now at least. Thanks for the great stages. Squad 1 was a good bunch. Nice to see some folks I have not seen for a while.

COACH!! How ya doin, brother?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Royce today.[video=youtube_share;Txz7tqId_fI]https://youtu.be/Txz7tqId_fI[/video]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Pretty good of old, slow, and weak. 3 mikes in transition. I can see them all happening in the video.
    [video=youtube_share;6cRtyDZo2zo]https://youtu.be/6cRtyDZo2zo[/video]

IsThatLegal?

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2017
    Whitestown
    It really was a great time. Really great group of people in squad. Brandon - thanks so much for all your time and effort - you are appreciated. Weather was great.

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    Thanks for the kind words everyone! These matches are only a success because of the people that help put them on. I cannot do it without them!

Top Bottom