• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glocktoys

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    mishawaka, up north
    Here is a list of things I WANT TO TRADE. Look at the bottom for a list of items I am looking for..

First is mags and uppers:
    1:glock 21 upper and recoil rod (no barrel). This was the upper off my glock 21sf I purchased in march 2008. Sold the frame as I liked me full size g20 frame better. Got a threaded barrel and sold the stock barrel and used this on my glock 20 frame to shoot .45 acp and use my evo-45 can on. Just worked out a deal to get some of my old gandguns back and got my g21 back so no need for the upper any longer. Purchase a barrel and you can shoot .45 acp out of your g20 with a mag change. Standard sites and only shot 150 rounds top.

Next is a Jarvis glock 20 10mm threaded barrel with compencator. TRADED

3 hk usp .45 12 round mags. All steel but no markings but 2 holes in back for round count.

2 glock 19 15round pre ban mags (one has crack by the round count holes but is only in plastic. Functions fine just cosmetic.

2 walther p99 9mm 14round mags unmarked

2 new sig p229 .40 s&w/.357 sig 12round mags in packages TRADED

mags.jpg

next set is ar-15 stuff

25 sks stripper clips

2 20 round .223 mags for ar-15/m-16

cca double magazine coupler TRADED

1 set of new bushmaster raised site rails (came with my m4 optic ready bushmaster rifle) never used

1 promag hand guard rail adapter for m4 hand guards TRADED

a new magpul enhanced trigger guard for ar-15/m-16 TRADED

1 bushmaster adjustable stock off my m4, no tube,spring or buffer just stock

arparts.jpg

next is duty gear:
    large oc-10 case by uncle mikes for 4oz bottles (will include if local but cant ship oc-10(this is oc-15 2mil S.H.U.)

uncle mikes small oc-10 case for 2oz cans with plastic inner liner (will include if local but cant ship oc-10)

shield badges for security guard (got from a friend who knew I was listing gear online) one gold and other silver

2 keys for cuffs

Boston leather keeper (plain black leather) with 2 snaps and hidden cuff key

key holder nylon with silencer (wraps around keys with Velcro) by HWC

Boston leather model 5888 belt clip for shield style badge

Bianchi #100a 1911 duty holster black basket weave holster (used) w/ thumb snap

dutygear.jpg

lite police/security jacket with 1 inner pocket and 2 outter pockets. has spot for badge and is size large, it is black

dutycoat.jpg

med size kool shirt to wear under vest. It is white and has parts sewn into the shirt to keep vest off body and is breathable so keeps you cool when it is hot out

one pair os hatch frisk gloves (for searching people). Kevlar lined size large with leather outside. knife/razor proof

shirtandgloves.jpg

one set of lee carbide dies for .41 magnum. No power scoop but all else is there including paperwork

surefire hurricane light with 8 used 123n batteries (when I change out batts I put the old ones in here for power outages. 12B Battery Pack Light bulb. Provides 3+ lumens of light for an amazing 50 hours! That’s almost five full nights of illumination when you need it most. Bulb in container

diessurefire.jpg

USED S&W swat knife, has pocket clip and ½ serrated blade

united brand knife stainless with serrations on both sides. Includes shoulder holster and rig TRADED

10 small water tight plastic containers. I used several for storage of small firearm parts. Just have too many now

knivestubes.jpg

holsters next:

black leather open top don hume holster. Fit t walther ppk/s and the bhp and 1911 right handed

galco m91 black nylon mag pouch for m92 mags,fit sig p229 and glock 19 mags amd bhp too.

New maxpe4dition m-5 waist pack. Purchased but never used. Info off the web:
    The M-5 Waistpack (#0315) was created after numerous requests for a larger version (three times bigger) of our best-selling M-1 Waistpack. Full opening main compartment has an accordion divider while the expandable frontal compartment is secured by bungee cord. Great for a first aid kit and carrying digital cameras or DV camcorders with all accessories and cables. This large utility waistpack can be used as a stand-alone belt pouch or can be integrated to ALICE or MOLLE type webbing using a pair of Long Malice Clips (sold separately, $2.99/pair). Available in three colors: black (#0315B), green (#0315G), and khaki (#0315K).
    · M-5 Waistpack (#0315)
    ·Main: 7 in x 5 in x 2.5 in
    · Frontal: 6 in x 4.5 in x 4 in
    · Belt: 3 in Closed Loop w/ Cache
    · Attach: Long Malice Clips

Pro-hide 5011 high ride holster w/ thumb break for full size hk usp 45 brown leather right handed

uncle mikes sidekick paddle nylon holster with thumb snap. chart shows for:Uncle Mike's Paddle Holster for 3¾-4½ inch barrel large autos. my glock 20/21 and 19 all fit fine and the bhp and 1911 are a bit loose but fit. snap is adjustable and is right handed black nylon and adjust for cant

holsters.jpg

******now the stuff I need*********

walther p22 .22lr mags with finger rest
    walther p99 15/16 round 9mm mags
    glock 20 15round 10mm mags
    glock 21 13round mags
    hk usp .45 12round mags
    hk usp 9mm 15round mags

hk usp light
    walther p99 9mm threaded barrel
    sig p220 .45 threaded barrel
    9mm ar-15 upper conversion
    good reloading press
    9mm/-10mm/.40-.45 bullets forreloading only jhp or fmj
    .223 and .308 bullets for reloading
    mossberg m590
    hk and glock site tool
    ammo in.22 lr (sub sonic), 9mm,10mm,.40 s&w, .45 acp, .223,.308 factory loaded ammo (NO RELOADS)

Last edited:

glocktoys

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    mishawaka, up north
    updated list and have

two 20 round ar-15 mags
    two colt ar-15/m-16 20 round mags
    set of .223 dies for reloading
    brass in 9mm, .40 s&w and .45 acp all once fired ande cleaned