• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    WTS/WTT 1979 Mustang Cobra (Price reduced)

Last price drop. When the spring comes I plan on doing some work on it so the price will go back original. But in an effort to get rid of this thing as quickly as possible I'll drop the price to $600. I really want to get rid of this thing.

If you want to trade for one of the guns on my list in like new or very good condition I will trade you even. Yes, regardless of the value of the gun. An AR might be more valuable then the car so I will make up for that but for any of the pistols on the list the trade will be even.

Here is a 1979 Mustang Cobra that I am looking to get rid of. It definitely is a project car but is in over all good shape. Almost all of the sheet metal has been replaced but the gaps could use a little finessing. The only rust is a few holes in the floor pan that can be easily patched. It is pulled apart a little because I had begun the restoration. Now I would rather divert away from the car hobby and focus more on the gun hobby.

I have a few aftermarket accessories that will go with the car if you want them. Some billet aluminum interior parts, a new hood emblem, a replacement center console display and probably some more if I look hard enough. I also have a T-top roof I was going to put in that will go with the car if you want it.

Asking $1,100 and an extra $200 will get you the two bolt main 429 block pictured.

As far as trades I am looking for firearms. Here is a wish list but I will consider any offer. Cash can even up the difference between the gun value and the selling price.

XDm 9mm
    XD45compact
    XD45 tactical
    Any full size Glock (Prefer a G21)
    Just about any Colt
    AR

Feel free to PM for offers or questions or if you would like to come out and take a look at the mustang.
    [URL=http://s638.photobucket.com/albums/uu104/kingnereli/Mustang/?action=view&current=IMG_0518.jpg]
    th_IMG_0515.jpg
    [/URL]
    th_IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_1573.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1571.jpg

Last edited:

silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    i cry inside lol i got a 92 cobra and if the wife would let me i would buy this car in a heart beat..........Ill see what i can do.......do you have the title proving its a cobra or any documents?

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    i cry inside lol i got a 92 cobra and if the wife would let me i would buy this car in a heart beat..........Ill see what i can do.......do you have the title proving its a cobra or any documents?

I have the title. Though now I'm getting contradictory opinions on its cobra status. About 2 years ago I had the local Ford dealership run the VIN for me and they said it came back as the cobra with the 2.2 liter supercharged 4 cylinder from the factory. Yet I had a guy come look at it who was interested in purchasing it and he said it didn't have some of the cobra features. Something about the steering wheel being wrong. I'm no Ford expert.

I hope you can talk your wife into it. I really want to sell this.

Top Bottom