WTB: WTB/WTTF Arcade cabinet, full size video game.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    Looking for a full sized arcade cabinet for my den, preferably something early like Galaga or Pac-Man, etc. Doesn't need electronics, guts, coin op stuff, joysticks, etc, but I'm open for a good deal. Mainly looking for a decent condition hollow shell that I can add a monitor and my Pandora 6 console to.
    NOT looking for one of those walmart 3/4 size cabinets, or a sit-down tabletop game.
    If you have Toobin' or Golden Tee I'm extra interested.

Complication- I'll also need delivery as I don't have a truck. Carmel/Westfield area.

Can purchase outright or trade. I have electronics, speakers, gun stuff, Jeep parts, AR mags, I can beat somebody up for you, etc.
    (OK I'm kidding about beating someone up. Mostly.)

Thanks!
    -Cory.

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    Bump.
    Hoping someone has an old game cabinet it their garage or game room, just in the way. Galaga, Ms Pac Man, whatever. Some wear is fine, nonfunctional electronics is fine.
    Just to clarify I'm looking for a full-size cabinet, not the 2/3 size one-up type they sell new at walmart.

deanald2pt0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    NW Indy
    Are you handy or know someone who is? You could build your own and decorate it as you wish. There is tons of content on internet to get you started.

Here is the 4 player cabinet I built running off a raspberry pi. It sits in front of a wall mounted tv. Simpler to build and your monitor isn’t limited to your cabinet size and vice versa.

Attachments

• 0663BA66-942B-40C7-9678-5BA75EAAFA09.jpeg
      0663BA66-942B-40C7-9678-5BA75EAAFA09.jpeg
      792.1 KB · Views: 4

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    Thanks deanald2pt0 for the suggestion, I'm capable of building something but I'm really looking for the retro look of an original cabinet.

Still looking.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    The prices for retro arcade stuff have really skyrocketed the past few years. You might get better bang for you buck going with something new.

One of my coworkers got in on the Kickstarter for this and he loves it. It has built-in WiFi with access to a store for licensed games, or you can sideload your own.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spencerab23
    Top Bottom