• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 999cs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    NWI
    Hope this is the right spot to post this, if not I am sorry. My question is in regards to the want to buy section on the forums. There are a few individuals I have messaged in regards to an item they are looking for. So far they both have been on the website several times since my original message was sent, but it looks like neither one has noticed that I sent them a message because under "last date read" it says never for both . From reading the FAQ when I joined here, I know I cannot post up in their WTB listing, but is there any other way to get their attention?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    That is a bit of a head scratcher. When I get a message, I notice the number on top of the envelope. Not sure how it might look on a phone though.

999cs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    NWI
    One of them now noticed and responded, but the first person still hasn't and that was over 2 weeks ago. I guess they haven't noticed the envelope. Too bad it didn't throw a popup on the screen when you log onto the website notifying you. Oh well, just thought I would ask to see if there was anything else I could do.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    One of them now noticed and responded, but the first person still hasn't and that was over 2 weeks ago. I guess they haven't noticed the envelope. Too bad it didn't throw a popup on the screen when you log onto the website notifying you. Oh well, just thought I would ask to see if there was anything else I could do.
    Its also possible they are rude and not willing to do business with you due to your low post count, and just not bothering to respond.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    They're probably ignoring you.

I've had that happen on a couple occasions. I'd guess they'd already sold the item and hadn't changed the ad or were negotiating a better deal.

999cs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    NWI
    Yeah I agree that I'm not being ignored. Like I said, the second person has seen it, replied, and is moving forward with me. The first just hasn't noticed it yet, but no big deal. Thanks everyone.

Top Bottom