• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    Wow! I did not realize, until watching this video, that it was so easy to set back the entire African-American race by 45 years. It only took 19 minutes and a person who would not open the door to the police calling out the wrong address. Give this another week in the mainstream media and it may actually destroy the earth.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Cops had the right address. Cops played footsie for a half hour trying to get them to open the door. Cops had a valid warrant. Swing and a miss.

I don't think they did. The resident keeps telling them they are at the wrong address. I don't want to watch it again but the cop says his warrant says something like 1655 and the resident says this is 1565 or something similar. I'm guessing they went to serve the original warrant (Mom lived down the street) and knew the sons lived down the block and went to see if she was there.

Considering the way these 'officers' acted once they got inside, I think they KNEW the warrant was for the wrong address and that's why they didn't force the the door right from the first refusal to enter.

They were trying to bully their way into the home and ultimately did because they knew their warrant was for another address. I don't see those out of control idiots letting that situation go for 30 minutes without kicking the door if the warrant was valid for that house.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I don't think they did. The resident keeps telling them they are at the wrong address. I don't want to watch it again but the cop says his warrant says something like 1655 and the resident says this is 1565 or something similar. I'm guessing they went to serve the original warrant (Mom lived down the street) and knew the sons lived down the block and went to see if she was there.

Considering the way these 'officers' acted once they got inside, I think they KNEW the warrant was for the wrong address and that's why they didn't force the the door right from the first refusal to enter.

They were trying to bully their way into the home and ultimately did because they knew their warrant was for another address. I don't see those out of control idiots letting that situation go for 30 minutes without kicking the door if the warrant was valid for that house.
    Bingo!

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Reading through there seems to be some debate. I didn't have time to watch the video, so tagging for later. I did notice there seems to be some debate on some questions so i'll ask those in the know:

Did they have the right address or not?

Did they have a warrant or not?

If they had a warrant, was it a search warrant or an arrest warrant? If the latter, who was named on the warrant?

I noticed it said civil fine of 1,000... whats the issue behind that? Were they there to collect?

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Thugs in uniform! Sounds like the Sherriff may need to go as well. If he can't obey the law and control his officers' conduct to ensure they act in a lawful, professional manner, maybe the citizens of the county may see fit to have him removed?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Reading through there seems to be some debate. I didn't have time to watch the video, so tagging for later. I did notice there seems to be some debate on some questions so i'll ask those in the know:

Did they have the right address or not?

Did they have a warrant or not?

If they had a warrant, was it a search warrant or an arrest warrant? If the latter, who was named on the warrant?

I noticed it said civil fine of 1,000... whats the issue behind that? Were they there to collect?

IIRC, they had the right house, but kept announcing the incorrect address. I'm not sure if they had a warrant and they didn't make that known to the occupants of the home, either, although they continued asking them what they wanted. I never heard them say a person's name throughout the entire video. I'm not sure if anything has been reported about the civil fine.

I questioned the lady's assertion that the officers' actions reached the level of federal witness tampering. I wonder what is up with that?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    From the article: "If the police come to your house and need to come in, whether you agree or not that they need to come into the home, you need to open the door," said DeKalb County Sheriff Thomas Brown.

Ummmm, not at my house. Show mw the warrant.

Yeah, that was pretty bold, in a stupid kind of way.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Kidnap and ransom a family member while assaulting everyone else in the house, in the middle of the night.

Sounds like gang/cartel activity to me. This can't possibly be the policy of a respectable law enforcement organization.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GetLow16
    Top Bottom