• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Legally correct, politically Trump SHOULD have shown leadership rather than using a deadly virus to Balkanize the country.

It was right there in his hands, the opportunities to do so much good and he threw it away to re-live 1968.
    I'll stop with the election conspiracy stuff if you stop with your blaming Trump for everything.

I think Trump is a great leader that had everyone and their brother trying to destroy him since day one. It took the democratic party and Dr fauci to pay china to release the virus so they could use the pandemic to win their coup attempt.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Instead of using it as an opportunity for unity and peel off African-American voters (which showed at least willingness to support Trump more than other Republican candidates), Trump went Nixonian and threw away any opportunity for re-election.
    Please explain what President Trump had to do with the Minneapolis cop.

What does it mean to go full Nixon.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Since we're getting giffy with it...

Trump's next move?

tenor.gif

EDIT: Not being a lawyer, I had to look up quo warranto... that would be the epitome of doubling down on foolishness.
    Is that castling in 4-D chess?

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Trump's next move is to defend himself in several state level criminal prosecutions.

He lost an election he could have won if he had not acted insanely. 400,000 dead because of a disease that was not mitigated by boosted by toxic leadership (my favorite was Pence refusing to wear a mask in hospital because "he wanted to look people in the eye" and infect them), cities in flames over police misconduct, economy groaning and he wanted to tweet nonsense at 4AM.

Biden won the election. Enough of the nuttery, it is too much even for INGO. This "quo warrento" (it is quo warranto btw) nonsense is just more of the same QNutter gibberish that spurred the insurrection/riot/Reichstag Fire.
    Yes, 400k people allegedly died from the China virus while Trump was president. He did a great job! It was estimated that 2.2 million may die. I am not sure if that was the stated number before Fauci said no mask was ok or if it was after? Or did the US General Surgeon say it before or after the mask controversy? Oh, I think i was after Pelosi said we had nothing to worry about.

Oh hell, we'll just blame Trump.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I'll stop with the election conspiracy stuff if you stop with your blaming Trump for everything.

I think Trump is a great leader that had everyone and their brother trying to destroy him since day one. It took the democratic party and Dr fauci to pay china to release the virus so they could use the pandemic to win their coup attempt.

Was this supposed to be purple? China agreed to release a deadly virus on the entire Earth just to make Trump look bad so Dems could narrowly win? And apparently still have to cheat to obtain that narrow victory?

You realize this entire thread is why people think the conspiracies are crazy, right?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Please explain what President Trump had to do with the Minneapolis cop.

What does it mean to go full Nixon.
    Trump reacted to the Minneapolis police misconduct by copying and pasting the '68 "law and order" campaign of Nixon.

Instead of reminding voters of the origins of the Republican Party or the instrumental role of his party in Reconstruction and the battle against police misconduct in the Civil Rights Acts of 1866, 1871, 1874 and 1875 and the battle against racists state governments and/or sending Barr to Minneapolis to meet with concerned leaders and calm tempers, which would have collapsed the Democratic advantage among African-Americans, Trump inflamed them seeking political advantage. All he had to do is extend a hand and listen (which he had done in NYC and during passage of First Step Act). It was an unbelievably ignorant act(s).

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Since we're getting giffy with it...

Trump's next move?

tenor.gif

EDIT: Not being a lawyer, I had to look up quo warranto... that would be the epitome of doubling down on foolishness.
    More likely to be DJT’s Red/Silver/Black 757, with the great big Rolls-Royce logos on the engine nacelles.

Doubt that Joe could handle anything more complex than a Cessna 150.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

1. No question the Media was against Trump from Day 1, but that is hardly a surprise and Trump played directly into their hands, complete with a Reichstag Fire.

2. The rest of that is complete and utter Qnon Nutter gibberish which should not be on INGO without objection.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    1. complete with a Reichstag Fire.

2. The rest of that is complete and utter Qnon Nutter gibberish which should not be on INGO without objection.
    Since both statements are Huber hyperbolic they kind of cancel each other out.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    1. No question the Media was against Trump from Day 1, but that is hardly a surprise and Trump played directly into their hands, complete with a Reichstag Fire.

No less gibberish than your comments.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So was the assassination of MLK, and Floyd was obviously a lesser man; in so far as the respect he garnered. I don't know if you're from here, but do you know why they say Indy didn't burn during that moment in history?
    Bobby Kennedy.

Trump had such a wonderous opportunity, to do exactly what he had done in NYC, extend the hand, to do what Kennedy had done in Indianapolis, and he threw it in the trash by re-running Nixon 2.0 off tackle right on 3.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Was this supposed to be purple? China agreed to release a deadly virus on the entire Earth just to make Trump look bad so Dems could narrowly win? And apparently still have to cheat to obtain that narrow victory?

You realize this entire thread is why people think the conspiracies are crazy, right?
    Should have been purple. Just as blaming Trump for everything should be in purple.

But hey, some people are colorblind.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Blaming Trump for 400k virus deaths is equally gibberish. We cannot even verify the cause of death in many of those cases. That's a fact.
    I don't disagree with that. I believe it is clearly not Trump's fault that whatever number of people had died...but I think we had moved on to "Trump could have been a better example" or some such....which is an opinion.

Top Bottom