• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Is this Trumps next move? Was the SCOTUS intentionally delaying hearing his cases ,waiting for him to file in D.C.court? The Constitution is a beautiful thing!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Trump's next move is to defend himself in several state level criminal prosecutions.

He lost an election he could have won if he had not acted insanely. 400,000 dead because of a disease that was not mitigated by boosted by toxic leadership (my favorite was Pence refusing to wear a mask in hospital because "he wanted to look people in the eye" and infect them), cities in flames over police misconduct, economy groaning and he wanted to tweet nonsense at 4AM.

Biden won the election. Enough of the nuttery, it is too much even for INGO. This "quo warrento" (it is quo warranto btw) nonsense is just more of the same QNutter gibberish that spurred the insurrection/riot/Reichstag Fire.

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    Trump's next move is to defend himself in several state level criminal prosecutions.

He lost an election he could have won if he had not acted insanely. 400,000 dead because of a disease that was not mitigated by boosted by toxic leadership (my favorite was Pence refusing to wear a mask in hospital because "he wanted to look people in the eye" and infect them), cities in flames over police misconduct, economy groaning and he wanted to tweet nonsense at 4AM.

Biden won the election. Enough of the nuttery, it is too much even for INGO. This "quo warrento" (it is quo warranto btw) nonsense is just more of the same QNutter gibberish that spurred the insurrection/riot/Reichstag Fire.

Mr. Freeman,

I don't know you, but you have lost any support i may have had for you on this one. This weak, mealy-mouthed stance is EXACTLY what is wrong with America.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Ron-Swanson-giggling1.gif

I love how you describe being bold and frank when calling out conspiracies as "mealy-mouth". Perhaps you don't know what that means.

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Oh brother. 400,000 dead because trump kept the federal government from doing state governments jobs? The vaccine was developed under his presidency, and in damn good timing given the circumstances. Cities burning because of “police misconduct”? What misconduct? Shooting a man with a knife refusing to follow orders? Or a guy with fentanyl in his system committing a crime being placed under arrest? Why are the cities burning now if it was trumps fault? He’s no longer in office and antifa is doing the same bs they were all summer. I suppose Trump is still to blame, right? Economy groaning? Oh, the economy that was the strongest it’s been in decades, that took a hit because of a Chinese virus, and recovered extremely quickly? Get real

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Mr. Freeman,

I don't know you, but you have lost any support i may have had for you on this one. This weak, mealy-mouthed stance is EXACTLY what is wrong with America.
    Support? I am not a politician. I am simply telling you that the time for the nuttery is over. Enough. This kind of nonsense gave the Left their Reichstag Fire.

It is not weak. It is not mealy-mouthed. Stop with the QNon insipid nonsense.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Support? I am not a politician. I am simply telling you that the time for the nuttery is over. Enough. This kind of nonsense gave the Left their Reichstag Fire.

It is not weak. It is not mealy-mouthed. Stop with the QNon insipid nonsense.
    Kirk Freeman 2024!!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Oh brother. 400,000 dead because trump kept the federal government from doing state governments jobs? The vaccine was developed under his presidency, and in damn good timing given the circumstances. Cities burning because of “police misconduct”? What misconduct? Shooting a man with a knife refusing to follow orders? Or a guy with fentanyl in his system committing a crime being placed under arrest? Why are the cities burning now if it was trumps fault? He’s no longer in office and antifa is doing the same bs they were all summer. I suppose Trump is still to blame, right? Economy groaning? Oh, the economy that was the strongest it’s been in decades, that took a hit because of a Chinese virus, and recovered extremely quickly? Get real
    While it may be on the states, Trump did nothing to lead, and as to politics, did nothing to ensure that people knew what to do and what they should be doing. 400K deaths is a major factor why Trump lost.

What misconduct? Golly, I don't know maybe this?

Instead of using it as an opportunity for unity and peel off African-American voters (which showed at least willingness to support Trump more than other Republican candidates), Trump went Nixonian and threw away any opportunity for re-election.

1611245315335.png

Reactions: LP1

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Well, I'm on board with the "let's stop the election nuttery stuff." I think the pandemic position is overstating what any legal measures could have done and the administration rightfully left the primary measures to the states.
    Legally correct, politically Trump SHOULD have shown leadership rather than using a deadly virus to Balkanize the country.

It was right there in his hands, the opportunities to do so much good and he threw it away to re-live 1968.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    While it may be on the states, Trump did nothing to lead, and as to politics, did nothing to ensure that people knew what to do and what they should be doing. 400K deaths is a major factor why Trump lost.

Instead of using it as an opportunity for unity and peel off African-American voters (which showed at least willingness to support Trump more than other Republican candidates), Trump went Nixonian and threw away any opportunity for re-election.

View attachment 121871
    If trump is to blame for an officer kneeling on a black mans neck than Obama is to blame for a cop shooting michael brown. To equate those are just ridiculous. Trump did more for the black community than any democrat politician ever even attempted to do... but I think you already know that.

As for Trump doing nothing to lead, bs. He shut down travel from other countries and was called xenophobic for it, by the people that are “elected” officials now. Again, the vaccine was developed under his presidency. He tried repeatedly to get stimulus checks for citizens, even going as far as tweeting any stand alone stimulus presented will be signed immediately. So what, you’re mad he didn’t wear his mask?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Maybe the next 4d chess move is to file a writ of habeas corpus to produce the body of the real Joe Biden and not the automaton cyborg that is on display at public events.

Or maybe a writ of coram nobis to resurrect the cases dismissed after the election.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Maybe the next 4d chess move is to file a writ of habeas corpus to produce the body of the real Joe Biden and not the automaton cyborg that is on display at public events.

Or maybe a writ of coram nobis to resurrect the cases dismissed after the election.
    If that’s a cyborg I no longer fear AI.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County

View attachment 121871

BS.

What happened to George Floyd was universally scorned on both sides of the aisle. What was Trump supposed to do? Walz and the mayor of Minneapolis fiddle-farted around and let their city burn and didn't ask for federal help until it was too late.

I know you're intelligent enough to know this stuff, so chalk it up to TDS, I guess.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    BS.

What happened to George Floyd was universally scorned on both sides of the aisle. What was Trump supposed to do? Walz and the mayor of Minneapolis fiddle-farted around and let their city burn and didn't ask for federal help until it was too late.

I know you're intelligent enough to know this stuff, so chalk it up to TDS, I guess.
    So was the assassination of MLK, and Floyd was obviously a lesser man; in so far as the respect he garnered. I don't know if you're from here, but do you know why they say Indy didn't burn during that moment in history?

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Mr. Freeman,

My thoughts exactly! My ignore list is getting pretty dang long on here. Many people think we should just shut up and follow along! Don't know about anyone else but I only follow and agree with those that I am convinced are worthy. And these days, after the last four years, that list is pretty short.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Since we're getting giffy with it...

Trump's next move?

tenor.gif

EDIT: Not being a lawyer, I had to look up quo warranto... that would be the epitome of doubling down on foolishness.

Top Bottom